Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

How to refute Murje'a in 5 minutes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mujahidah
mujahidah

Female Number of posts : 17
Religion : ISLAM
Registration date : 2008-08-29

How to refute Murje'a in 5 minutes Empty
PostSubject: How to refute Murje'a in 5 minutes   How to refute Murje'a in 5 minutes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:49 am

Assalaamu alikum,

A very simple debate to refute Murje'a.

Murje: Anyone who commits Kufr we cannot call a Kafir, because we do not know what is inside his heart.. we do not know his intention.. call him Fasiq.. call him all bad names but NOT Kafir.

Salafi: Ok, let me ask you a question!

Murje: Sure!

Salafi: If I commit adultery, will you call me adulterer?

Murje: Yes, for sure!

Salafi: Will I be a Fasiq? no matter what my intention is?

Murje: Yes, you will be called a Fasiq whatever intention you have.. unless you do not
know it is Haraam.

Salafi: no one spoke about ignorance my dear, I am speaking about someone knows
adultery is Haraam and he commits it.

Murje: Yes, go on.

Salafi: And will I bear the sin of adultery? and be punished for adultery?

Murje: Yes, of course.

Salafi: Does my intention matter here? For example: I have committed adultery in my wife's absence, to strengthen my body in worshipping Allah (swt). Will this matter?

Murje: No, it does not. You have committed adultery knowing it is Haraam, and you will be punished for it.

Salafi: ok, why do we call some actions Kufr and some Fisq? What is the difference since all are considered sins?

Murje: These are the levels of sins. The sin of Kufr is graver than the sin of Fisq.

Salafi: Ok, let me quote the verse that categorizes the types of sins.
Allah (swt) said:
Quote:
وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ فِيكُمْ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لَوْ يُطِيعُكُمْ فِي آَثِيرٍ مِّنَ الْأَمْرِ لَعَنِتُّمْ وَلَكِنَّ اللَّهَ حَبَّبَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْإِيمَانَ وَزَيَّنَهُ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ
[وَآَرَّهَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكُفْرَ وَالْفُسُوقَ وَالْعِصْيَانَ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الرَّاشِدُونَ [الحجرات : 7
(49:07).
And know that the messenger of Allah is among you. If he were to obey you in
much of the government, ye would surely be in trouble; but Allah hath endeared the faith to you and hath beautified it in your hearts, and hath made Kufr (i.e. disbelief) and Fusooq (i.e. lewdness) and Isyaan (i.e. rebellion) hateful unto you. Such are they who are rightly guided.

These are the levels of sins in Islam.. Kufr on the top, Fisq or Fusooq in the middle, and Isyaan in the bottom.
Now tell me, if I commit Isyaan, such as: I kiss a girl.. will I bear the sin of Fusooq?

Murje: No, you will bear the sin of Isyaan.

Salafi: and if I commit adultery, will I bear the sin of Isyaan?

Murje: no, you will bear the sin of Fusooq.

Salafi: ok, according to what we have discussed.. the one who commits Kufr, what kind of sins will he bear?

Murje: The sin of Kufr.

Salafi: Then how can you call the bearer of the sin of Kufr a Fasiq?

Murje: no answer!

Salafi: Ok, and you said I would be punished for adultery, which is stoning! With what the one who commits Kufr will be punished? with stoning or killing?

Murje: Killing!

Salafi: So? You have admitted that he will bear the sin of Kufr (no matter what his
intention is) and he will be punished with the punishment of renegades.. is not this the
judgement of Kufr on him?

Murje: no answer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to refute Murje'a in 5 minutes   How to refute Murje'a in 5 minutes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Wa3aleykum Assalaam,

Good stuff.....I remember reading this on al-Firdaws...good stuff.....
Back to top Go down
-Fady-

Male Number of posts : 453
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: How to refute Murje'a in 5 minutes   How to refute Murje'a in 5 minutes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:31 am

Jazakum ALlah khayr...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to refute Murje'a in 5 minutes   How to refute Murje'a in 5 minutes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to refute Murje'a in 5 minutes
Page 1 of 1