Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

How to refute Talafis in 10 minutes or less!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to refute Talafis in 10 minutes or less!!! Empty
PostSubject: How to refute Talafis in 10 minutes or less!!!   How to refute Talafis in 10 minutes or less!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:09 pm

Asslaamu 3aleykum

This is an interesting debate that happened between a brother (so NOT me) and a Talafi (i.e. someone who claims to be a Salafi yet he is not, FAKE salafis).

Brother: Why do you call us Khawarij, yet we do not call those who commit Kabaer (i.e. big sins) Kuffar? We only call those who fall in Kufr Kuffar, after looking into the conditions and preventives of Takfeer.

Him: Because you call the rulers Kuffar and rebel against them, and this is exactly the Aqeedah of Khawarij.

Brother: This is nonsense my friend, because you are looking at the ruler as a divine person who cannot fall into Kufr.. tell me then, is the ruler a human being that might disbelieve in Allah at anytime?

Him: Yes he is.. but ruling with man-made law is not major Kufr, but you make it major Kufr.. and this is the Aqeedah of Khawarij.

Brother: Ok, that is fine.. Do you consider Sheikh Muhammad bin Ibrahim (ra) a great scholar?

Him: Yes he is, he is the Shiekh of Ibn Bazz.

Brother: Do you know that in his message: "Imposing the man-made law for judgement" he said that rulig with man-made law is Kufr Akbar, and it is the worst type of all the 6 types he mention?.. also when he was asked about Turkey, he said it was a Kafir country because it ruled with man-made law, and he issued a Fatwa of the obligation of Hijrah from Turkey.

Him: Yes I know, but he was mistaken, and Ibn Bazz refuted him.

Brother: Mistaken or right, it does not matter here, what matters here is: Why do not you call him Khaariji yet he believed what the rulers are doing now is Kufr Akbar? Also for your information, this was the Aqeedah of ibn Uthimeen. As he mentioned in his book: "The interpretation of the three pillars" that the nowadays rulers who rule with man-made law are legitimating the Haraam, therefore it is Kufr Akbar.

Also he was asked in his book: "Fiqh of worship" about legislating a non-Islamic rule.. he said it is Kufr Akbar.

Yes, he changed later.. but can you say he was a Khaariji at that time??

Why do not you accept it is at least a matter of Ijtihaad?

Him: Ok, fine.. but we call you Khawarij because you rebel against the rulers.

Brother: SubhanAllah.. this is a normal consequence for believing that the rulers are Kuffar.. but you have to know that Ibn Taimiyah (ra) said that not everyone rebeals against the rulers is considered Fasiq, but it can be a matter of Ijtihaad.. He said this in the last part of his Fatawa series, and it was a comment on the war between Mu'awiyah (ra) and Ali (ra).. yet both were Sahaba.. So do you call Mu'wiyah a Khaariji?? or do you call Ibn Al-Zubair (ra) who rebelled against Yazid a Khaariji??

Also Al-Hussain (ra).. he seceded from Yazid, is he a Khaariji?

Why do not you call Saeed bin Jubair (ra) and Al-Sha'bi (ra) Khawarij?? They made Takfeer on Al-Hajaaj and rebelled aganst him, yet ALL the Ummah agrees that they are very knowledgable and pious men.. and Ibn Umar (raa) was praying behind Al-Hajaaj and considered him a Muslim.. Why did not he call them Khawaarij??

Him
: (He just left the debate and turned away). Big Grin
Back to top Go down
KUFR bil TAGHOOT

Male Number of posts : 1
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2012-02-08

How to refute Talafis in 10 minutes or less!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to refute Talafis in 10 minutes or less!!!   How to refute Talafis in 10 minutes or less!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:20 am

Wink
Back to top Go down

How to refute Talafis in 10 minutes or less!!!
Page 1 of 1