Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Allah has honoured us!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Allah has honoured us! Empty
PostSubject: Allah has honoured us!   Allah has honoured us! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Abu Nusrah al-Mundhir ibn Maalik ibn Qit'ah said, "Ibn 'Abbaas gave us a sermon from the Minbar of al-Basrah (in 'Iraaq). He said: The Messenger of Allah sallAllahu 'aleyhi wa sallam, "Indeed every single Prophet had a supplication that was answered in this world, and I have saved my supplication that was answered in the world, and I have saved my supplication, making it be intercession for my nation. And I am the chief of the Children of Adam on the day of Resurrection, an no Fakhr (pride or boastfulness); I am the first for whom the earth will spilt open, and no Fakhr, in my hand is the banner of al-Hamd (praise), and no Fakhr; and Adam along with all under him are underneath my banner, and no Fakhr. The day of will be made prolonged for the people. Some will say to others, 'Go for us to our father (Adam), so that he will intercede for us to our Lord- that He judge between us.' So they will go to Adam and say, 'O Adam, you are the one who Allah created with His Hand; He made your abode to be His Paradise and He made the angels perform prostration to you. Interced for us to your Lord, so that He judges between us.' He will say, 'I am not the one for you: I was removed from Paradise, and all that matters today is my own soul. But go to Noah, the head of the Prophets." He then mentioned the Hadeeth as in the previous narration until the Prophet sallAllahu aleyhi wa sallam said: "Then they will come to me and say, 'O Muhammad, intercede for us to your Lord, so that He judges between us.' He sallAllahu aleyhi wa sallam will say 'I am for it, until Allah gives permission to whomsoever He pleases and is pleased with. When Allah wills to seperate between his creation, a caller will call out 'Where is Ahmad and his nation?' We are the last ones and the first ones- the last of the nations and the first whose account will be taken. The nations will make way for us, and we will go forward Ghurr (whiteness in the forehead; the faces of the believers will shine on that Day), Muhajjaloon (the places they wash in their Wudhoo will shine) from the Wudhoo. And the nations will say. 'The members of this nation are on the verge of all being Prophets.' And I will go to the door of Paradise' (Musnad Imam Ahmad) [an-Nihaayah fil Fitan wal Malaahim, pg. 321]

Last edited by Abu Sulayman on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allah has honoured us!   Allah has honoured us! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Alhamdulillah for being from the Ummah of Muhammad sallAllahu aleyhi wa sallam.
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

Male Number of posts : 1423
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Allah has honoured us!   Allah has honoured us! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:44 am

Thats just too much.. SubhanAllah.. I dont even realize how lucky I am..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allah has honoured us!   Allah has honoured us! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allah has honoured us!
Page 1 of 1