Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

Male Number of posts : 1423
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-08-01

May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who.. Empty
PostSubject: May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who..   May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Al Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ascended the minbar and said: "Ameen, Ameen, Ameen." It was said to him,"O Messenger of Allaah, why did you do that?" He said, "Jibreel said to me, 'May Allaah rub his nose in the dust, that person who Ramadaan comes and his sins are not forgiven,' and I said, 'Ameen'. Then he said, 'May Allaah rub his nose in the dust, that person who lives to see his parents grow old, one or both of them, but he does not enter Paradise,' and I said, 'Ameen'. Then he said, 'May Allaah rub his nose in the dust, that person in whose presence you are mentioned and he does not send blessings upon you,' and I said, 'Ameen.'"

Narrated by Ibn Khuzaymah, 1888; al-Tirmidhi, 3545; Ahmad, 7444; Ibn Hibbaan, 908. See Saheeh al-Jaami', 3501.

Wa Alaykum Al Salam Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

PostSubject: Re: May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who..   May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:29 pm

ahem*rep*ahem
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who..   May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:30 pm

JazakAllahu khair does anyone have the explanation of this hadith, because I don't understand the second bit..

'May Allaah rub his nose in the dust, that person who lives to see his parents grow old, one or both of them, but he does not enter Paradise,' and I said, 'Ameen'.
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

PostSubject: Re: May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who..   May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Allahualam but what I understood from it was that the person does not attain Paradise through their parents.. i.e. He lives with his parents for so long that they grow old and he is with them yet he does not obey them, respect them, listen to them, etc so that he attains Jannah through his parents if Allah wills.

But Allahualam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who..   May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May Allah rub his nose in the dust, that person who..
Page 1 of 1