Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Trust in The Promise of Allah

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trust in The Promise of Allah Empty
PostSubject: Trust in The Promise of Allah   Trust in The Promise of Allah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:46 am

Have you taken a promise from God, for He never breaks His promise? [2:80]

Trust in The Promise of Allah ThFlowerPurple

Those who believe and live doing righteous deeds, from then shall We blot out all evil in them, and We shall reward them according to the best of their deeds [29:7]

Trust in The Promise of Allah Th770

Men and women who have surrendered, believing men and believing women, obedient men and obedient women, truthful men and truthful women, men and women who are patient and steadfast, humble men and humble women, men and women who give in charity, men who fast and women who fast, men and women who guard their chastity, men and women who are ever mindful of Allah - on them He will bestow forgiveness and a rich reward [33:35]

Trust in The Promise of Allah Th824

Whatever you receive on earth is but temporary and for the convenience of this life, but that which is with Allah is better and more lasting. Its is for those who believe and put their trust in their Lord; those who avoid the greater crimes and shameful deeds; those who even when they are angry, forgive; those who listen to their Lord, and establish regular prayers; who conduct their affairs by mutual consultation; who spend out of what We bestow on them for sustenance; and those who, when an oppressive wrong is inflicted on them, help and defend themselves. The recompense of an injury is an injury equal to it (in degree); but if a person forgives and accepts reconcilliation, he (or she) will be rewarded by God; for Allah does not love those who do wrong. However if any do help and defend themselves after a wrong done to them, against such there is no cause of blame. The blame is only on those who oppress people with (various) wrongdoings, and insolently transgress beyond acceptable limits throughout the land, defying right and justice; for such there will be a grievious penalty. But if any show patience and forgive, that would truly be the exercise of a courageous will, and showing resoluteness in the conduct of affairs. [42:36-43]

Trust in The Promise of Allah Thsunsetlake

And He provides for (those that reverence Him) from (sources) that person could never imagine. And if any one puts their trust in Allah, He will be sufficient for them. [65:3]

source: http://fafirrooelaallaah.wordpress.com/

Last edited by on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust in The Promise of Allah   Trust in The Promise of Allah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:48 am

some more promises from Allah love

This is a Book which We have revealed as a blessing; if you follow it and are righteous, you will receive mercy. [6:155]

If a person repents and believes and does righteous deeds, Allaah will change the evil of such persons into good; Allaah is oft-Forgiving, most Merciful
[25:70]

For the righteous, there will be a fulfilment of the heart’s desires; enclosed gardens and vines, companions of equal age, and a cup full (to the brim) [78:31-34]

So persevere patiently; for Allaah’s promise is certain; ask forgiveness for your fault and celebrate the praises of Allaah in the evening and in the morning. [40:55]
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

Male Number of posts : 427
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Trust in The Promise of Allah   Trust in The Promise of Allah Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:47 am

aswrwb,

Good thread idea ukhti! JazakAllahu khair. I thought I'll add some promises Allah made to the believers. According to a talk I heard by Anwar Al Awlaki (may Allah release the Shaykh from his captivity, Ameen!) there are 12 such promises in the Quran (if I remember correctly :') ):

4:122
وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ سَنُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا وَعْدَ اللّهِ حَقًّا وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللّهِ قِيلاً

But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to the Gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein forever. Allah's promise is the Truth, and whose words can be truer than those of Allah?

5:9
وَعَدَ اللّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَأَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ

Allah has promised those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, that for them there is forgiveness and a great reward.

9:72
وَعَدَ اللّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ

Allah has promised to the believers - men and women, - Gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein forever, and beautiful mansions in Gardens of 'Adn (Eden Paradise). But the greatest bliss is the Good Pleasure of Allah. That is the supreme success.

9:111
إِنَّ اللّهَ اشْتَرَى مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُم بِأَنَّ لَهُمُ الجَنَّةَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَيَقْتُلُونَ وَيُقْتَلُونَ وَعْدًا عَلَيْهِ حَقًّا فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنجِيلِ وَالْقُرْآنِ وَمَنْ أَوْفَى بِعَهْدِهِ مِنَ اللّهِ فَاسْتَبْشِرُواْ بِبَيْعِكُمُ الَّذِي بَايَعْتُم بِهِ وَذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ

Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Quran. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

24:55
وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُم فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَى لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ

Allah has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the earth, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practise their religion, that which He has chosen for them (i.e. Islam). And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything (in worship) with Me. But whoever disbelieved after this, they are the rebellious sinners.

48:20
وَعَدَكُمُ اللَّهُ مَغَانِمَ كَثِيرَةً تَأْخُذُونَهَا فَعَجَّلَ لَكُمْ هَذِهِ وَكَفَّ أَيْدِيَ النَّاسِ عَنكُمْ وَلِتَكُونَ آيَةً لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَيَهْدِيَكُمْ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا
Allah has promised you abundant spoils that you will capture, and He has hastened for you this, and He has restrained the hands of men from you, that it may be a sign for the believers, and that He may guide you to a Straight Path.

48:29

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking Bounty from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e. of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of (their) prostration (during prayers). This is their description in the Torah. But their description in the Gospel is like a (sown) seed which sends forth its shoot, then makes it strong, it then becomes thick, and it stands straight on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers with them. Allah has promised those among them who believe (i.e. all those who follow Islamic Monotheism, the religion of Prophet Muhammad till the Day of Resurrection) and do righteous good deeds, forgiveness and a mighty reward (i.e. Paradise).

4:95
لاَّ يَسْتَوِي الْقَاعِدُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ غَيْرُ أُوْلِي الضَّرَرِ وَالْمُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ فَضَّلَ اللّهُ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ عَلَى الْقَاعِدِينَ دَرَجَةً وَكُـلاًّ وَعَدَ اللّهُ الْحُسْنَى وَفَضَّلَ اللّهُ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ عَلَى الْقَاعِدِينَ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward;

OK, that's all I could find via the Quran search :/.

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OH-REALLY?.com

PostSubject: Re: Trust in The Promise of Allah   Trust in The Promise of Allah Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:36 pm

wswrwb,

JazakAllahu khair

all contributions relating to the topic, i.e. The Promises of Allah, are more than welcome thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust in The Promise of Allah   Trust in The Promise of Allah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust in The Promise of Allah
Page 1 of 1