Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Where is Allah

Go down 
+2
Nisaa
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Where is Allah - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 am

thats one of the concepts highly debated by the Deobandi ulema of years back....wahdatul wujood....i cant remember who they debated with, which group scratch but they held wahdatu-shuhood thinking...
Back to top Go down
Maasiji
Innallaaha Ma'as Saabireen
Maasiji

Female Number of posts : 249
Religion : ISLAM
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Admin wrote:

wahdatul wujood doesn't mean polytheism, it means 'unity of being' ya'ni that nothing exists but Allaah, have you not heard time and again in urdu nazams the term "laa mawjooda illallaah"?

As for where i came up with that many deobandis believe it, that's from their own books, like moulana ashraf ali thanwi says in "Furu'-ul-Iman", and from the mouths of deobandi 'ulamaa.

please elaborate or better link something relevant Insha Allah

no abi is not a fan of naats/nasheed/nazams, so I don't listen to them unless someone sends it to me or someone wants me to transliterate. Sometimes (or should I say many a times) there are shirky lyrics and we sing it in ghaflat, astaghfirullah.

urban rose wrote:
thats one of the concepts highly debated by the Deobandi ulema of years back....wahdatul wujood....i cant remember who they debated with, which group scratch but they held wahdatu-shuhood thinking...

Can you please define that for me Insha Allah
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:24 am

Quote :
please elaborate or better link something relevant

This is a pro wahdatul wujood site: http://thelightofgolrasharif.com/Website/TheLightofGolraSharif/hazrat/wahdat_ul_wajood.htm
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Maasiji
Innallaaha Ma'as Saabireen
Maasiji

Female Number of posts : 249
Religion : ISLAM
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 pm

JazakAllahu khair

Insha Allah will give it a read
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 pm

bump.
Back to top Go down
Um Abdullah
Um Abdullah

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
http://as-salaf.com/index.php?lang=en
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Allah
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4