Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

And we are all that is left behind...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scented Blood

Male Number of posts : 43
Religion : The Only One Worth Having.
Registration date : 2009-06-12

And we are all that is left behind... Empty
PostSubject: And we are all that is left behind...   And we are all that is left behind... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 am

Oh Companions of the truth!

In your hands was Islam and you did not fail us
You chests in the place of the chest of the Messenger took the blows
Never did you flinch

Oh Companions of the sincere!

Yours was the destiny of the world and you held it high
Warriors by day, unpretentious by night
Strength of many men you possessed
Never did you flinch when it came to spilling the blood of the enemy.
Trained warriors who knew nothing but the saddle of a horse and a sword in your hand. You stood ready to fight your brothers, fathers and tribes for the sake of Allah but you were also the most gentle with children.

Your wounds will testify for you
The land will testify for you
History testifies for you
We search in hope for your like

You speak we listen
Your deeds unmatchable
Your wisdom over our heads
Your footprints have left their mark

We stand now where you stood in Badr and Uhud
To us they are but landmarks but to you they were a defining moment

Great monuments built.
Even they crumble but your names live forever

Which Caser is remembered over you oh Abu Bakr?
Who is called wise next to you oh Ibn Abbas?
Which Spartan can look you in the eye oh Khalid?
Who cared like you cared oh Khadijah?

Kings could not bring you down as you stood proud with the truth
But tell you to Fear your Lord and you would cry rivers.

Nations were swept aside by your tidelwaves
The world could only watch
Some out of awe, some out of fear
But none could deny the miracle

Your feet upon this earth
But your eyes fixed upon Paradise
Your craft was worship
Your profit was Allah’s Pleasure

Many wish they were you
Many wish for that what they could not do
The truth dearer to you then kinship

Your hearts matched your actions
There was no injustice to others nor yourselves
Deeds so many
Sins so few
But yet you feared the Fire

You were the Ummah, each one a nation
You cherished each verse like it was a new born child
In your hands it was safe

Forever Mujahids
Forever scholars
Forever humble
Forever young

And we are all that is left behind… « 5centedblood's Blog
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

Male Number of posts : 1423
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: And we are all that is left behind...   And we are all that is left behind... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:28 am

Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
AVeiled
Ummati, Ummati, Ummati
AVeiled

Female Number of posts : 289
Location : I'm Here, for now, but only yearn to be in one place; Firdows.
Religion : From the Ummah of the Beloved (s.a.w)
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: And we are all that is left behind...   And we are all that is left behind... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Beautiful, subhanAllah...
Back to top Go down
AVeiled
Ummati, Ummati, Ummati
AVeiled

PostSubject: Re: And we are all that is left behind...   And we are all that is left behind... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Why do we not cry knowing we are the only ones left behind? We are nothing...

O Companions of the truth, O Companions of sincerity, O Companions of the most beloved of all creation; those whose fragrance of musk overwhelming were mere strands of the scent of Rusool Allah... where are you now?

O those who fought for Allah, who would defy their brothers, their fathers, their mothers, and their children; who would fight against whole army’s armed only with sincerity; who would destroy their enemy armed only with Iman... why have you left us all alone?

O Companions of mercy and compassion; those whose hearts were soft, tears flowing from the mention of their Lord, their feet on the earth but their heart in Firdous far above; disconnected from the dunya yet aware, in jihad, struggling against themselves and the enemies of Allah... Why are we so weak while you were so strong? Why do we fall when you refused to flee and fought in the name of Allah to the point of death, with laughter on your lips to be the first o die for the sake of your Beloved? You have left this world, with your lives mere memories... None can compare with you after your breath was lost in the contentment of Jannah... None can love more than you loved; who can be more gentle than you O Abu Bakr? Who can care more than you O Khadijah? Who can be more modest than you O Fatimah? What Caesar is stronger than you, O Khalid? Who claims to have more sincerity than you, O Umar? Who claims to be more beautiful that you, O Aisha? Tell me! None can compare with the Companions of Allah...

Now we are all that remain of this once unparalleled Ummah; once mighty and great, revered in all eyes, invoking awe in the hearts of humanity; changing the world as the dust passed beneath your feet, the hearts called to Allah... So why has Shaytan invaded us when we were a fortress of Iman; an unbreakable brotherhood of love, now shattered almost beyond repair?

Now the Muslims fill the prisons, or are the victims of war or calamity... Or they are weak in Iman, with no sense of right or wrong, with no shame before their Lord and befriending Shaytan, hooked by the media, unable to escape his deceptive ways... Or they are learned yet do not practise what they know, mere donkeys carrying books, neither forbidding the evil nor commanding the good... Or else they practise and preach, their call to Islam falling on deaf ears who refuse to listen, blind eyes who refuse to see the truth so clear before them; cold hearts who refuse to change their states of sin and succumb to Shaytan, heedless to the truth...

We are all that remain of this Ummah... What will we do to regain our honour, to regain our status, to regain our belief in Allah? What will we do to reaffirm the love for one another in our hearts, to establish the dhikr of our Lord into our lives and be- as we once were- warriors by day and devout worshippers by night? What will we do? What can we do save follow Allah and His Messenger (s.a.w)? So what’s stopping us? Do you think we will enter Jannah just like that, or do you fear a Hell of burning flames, fear that death could take your soul at any moment, and fear the fear the Companions of taqwa felt long ago? Answer me: what will we do? [/size][/size][/size]
Back to top Go down
Scented Blood

Male Number of posts : 43
Religion : The Only One Worth Having.
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: And we are all that is left behind...   And we are all that is left behind... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:05 am

Sister it comes across as if you have lost hope and you have fallen into despair.

They were mountains without doubt but they are not out of our reach. They are our standard and we should at least try to reach these heights.

They are the yardsticks and we have so much to do but they are not Prophets that we will never be like them.
Back to top Go down
AVeiled
Ummati, Ummati, Ummati
AVeiled

PostSubject: Re: And we are all that is left behind...   And we are all that is left behind... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:47 pm

i have hope still, but realise how weak we are now from where we once were, as with every generation we weaken further.

the likes of the Sahabah are there as examples for us to follow; those sriving in islam, like the poeple on th is site, or studying, or trying to practise ect, have somehting special, but the majority of us dont know how to even pray, let alone understannd what it must have been like for our Teachers before us...

inshallah we will be like those we hope to emulate; the Prophet (s.a.w) by following his sunnah, the Sahabah.... even by taking on one quality they possessed ad remaining firm on it is priceless

PS. when i write its instinctive and i just worte down what i feel at that moment n tiem, and how im thinking right then; if i read that poem gaian i;d think of it differently; sometimes it comes across in strange ways, as is my own fault; but sibhanallah i still love Scented Blood's poetry as it honestly helps my heart at times

soemtimes you just read/hear/see soemthing and it affects you; the first time i read his works it was the smae.. inshallah may he be rewarded with Firdous and continue his works, and remain stedfast on this Deen of Allah, ISLAM...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And we are all that is left behind...   And we are all that is left behind... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And we are all that is left behind...
Page 1 of 1