Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Empty
PostSubject: Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!   Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:16 pm

Assalaamu 3aleykum,

Can't believe no one started a thread about her death :p Alhamdulillah for the death of this filthy taghout anyway aka Bintkhinzir Bhutto...

[The following was taken from OBM Online ]

Today was like a day of ‘eid (celebration) for Muslims all over the world, especially for those who understand the meaning of al-kufru bit-tawaagheet (disbelieving in and rejecting false deities).

Today we heard one of the tawaagheet of this earth perish, after she continually declared war on Islam and Muslims, and openly condemned Islamic schools and the ulamaa’ (scholars), pledging to support those who have waged war on Allah (SWT) and His Deen (religion).

Verily, this news entered happiness into the hearts of all sincere Muslims. But sadly there are some ignorant people who mourn her death.

Benazir Bhutto was Ismaa’eeli and not even a Muslimah, therefore people should renew their views about her.

In a speech she made today, there was a bandage around her hand with the words ‘Yaa Ali’ written on it, thus affirming her shirkiyyaat (idolism) of appealing to Ali, which is a familiar sign of the Shee’ah Raafidah.

Bhuttu believed Musharraf failed to deal with the “extremists” and she promised to eliminate them if she is brought to power. Hence, we know she never changed her views; rather, her main agenda for the upcoming elections was the war on “terror” and Muslims, so Allah sent His soldiers from a place she never expected.

After her assassination, the President of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai, and even the Arab and European leaders announced they will continue to fight against “extremists” and the mujaahideen. The world was shaken and all the tawaagheet stood together, and Bush came out immediately shedding his crocodile tears.

This clearly illustrates she was from those tawaagheet, but Allah destined she will never be given another chance, even after He gave her ample opportunities to renounce her Ismaa’eeli beliefs and embrace Islam.

Her death will cause a lot of change, and inshallah (if Allah wills) it will be for the benefit of Islam and Muslims.

This is the destiny and fate of those who declare war on the Messengers of Allah, His Deen (religion) and His soldiers, the mujaahideen.

Her supporters in Iran, Pakistan and Iraq from the Shee’ah are now wailing. People are disputing, but in actual fact there is no dispute. Even the secular people know she was playing with fire.

By declaring war on Islam and so-called “terrorists” she has faced the consequences.

Some are questioning if she was a Muslimah or not. Firstly, it is known that she was Ismaa’eeli, and not Muslim. But for argument’s sake, even if she was a Muslim, she ruled by kufr (non-Islamic) law and declared complete apostasy by allying with the enemies of Allah against Ahl ut-Tawheed (the people of Islam) – therefore she was a disbeliever.

Her death is a lesson for all other leaders around the world, especially the rulers of Muslim countries.
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!   Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:42 pm

So is it confirmed who killed her?

and i have as much sympathy for her that i'd have if busharraf was killed.
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!   Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:32 pm

Nope, no one knows for sure who killed her, but there some sources saying that this man known as Mustafa Abu al -Yazeed ordered the attack with permission from al-Zawahiri, well no one knows for sure...

''...grieve not therefore for the unbelieving people''
''...So grieve not over the wrongdoing folk. ''
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

Male Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!   Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:14 pm

aswrwb,

A bit late with the post tongue. But yeah, no one really cares she is dead, but it's a bit sad to see we have lost another to the hell fire. Though I would prefer Busharraf to be "permanently removed", since he seems to be worse.

So, any proper Islamic candidates (calling for Shariah) standing up now that there are less people running for leadership?

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OH-REALLY?.com
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!   Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:49 pm

Mustafa abu yazeed is one of the mujahideen commanders, he's one of the top ranking al qaida members, and is very close with the taliban after living with them for so many years.

anyway i'll wait to see what the mujahideen say, whether they did it or if someone else did it.

And no z blade busharraf is not worse, bhutto would have been much worse than him, she still said busharraf is going too soft on the 'extremists' and that if she gets power then she'll give america freedom to do as they please, and she'd also clamp down on the madaaris and stuff as well, so she'd be a bigger shaytaan than busharraf.
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Moonlight
Moonlight

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!   Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:50 pm

Z-Blade wrote:
aswrwb,

no one really cares she is dead

Wa Alaikumusalaam,

I wish that was the case. A lot of people in Pakistan are going insane over her death. They are like beating up everything and anything from humans to cars Subhan Allah.

Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!   Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:47 pm

Admin wrote:

And no z blade busharraf is not worse, bhutto would have been much worse than him, she still said busharraf is going too soft on the 'extremists' and that if she gets power then she'll give america freedom to do as they please, and she'd also clamp down on the madaaris and stuff as well, so she'd be a bigger shaytaan than busharraf.

aswrwb,

I see. Alhamdulillah she has been taken out then! And Allah knows best.

Moonlight wrote:
Wa Alaikumusalaam,

I wish that was the case. A lot of people in Pakistan are going insane over her death. They are like beating up everything and anything from humans to cars Subhan Allah.

Really sad to hear that :/.

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Moonlight

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!   Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:46 am

I heard they burned banks and shops and phone lines and buses and started so many fires Astaghfirullah.

May Allah guide us all Ameen Thuma Ameen.
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!   Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:04 am

Moonlight wrote:
I heard they burned banks and shops and phone lines and buses and started so many fires Astaghfirullah.

May Allah guide us all Ameen Thuma Ameen.

Sounds a bit like Bangladesh when the political rows happened. :O

Ameen!

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
umm.qasym
umm.qasym

Female Number of posts : 56
Religion : Islaam
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!   Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:04 am

pak people have gone berserk, mad, one jahil awwaam!*

* of course i speak of the majority..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!   Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taghout Bhutto DEAD!!!
Page 1 of 1