Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fais

Male Number of posts : 51
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:19 am

Quote :
The pioneer of the science of hadith in the Indian subcontinent, Shaikh Abdul Haq Muhaddith-e-Dehlwi (May Allah be pleased with him) writes:

"Even though many differences have now appeared in the Muslim ummah, the scholars of all sects remain united in the belief that the Prophet of Allah (Peace be upon him) is physically alive in his blessed grave and he is Haadir wa Naadir upon the actions of his ummah. The Dear Prophet distributes blessings to all those who turn to him in need".(Maktoobaat (no. 18), Akhbar-ul-Akhyar page 155)

Ive also heard a Barelwi Mufti say this is what is actually meant by Haazir naazir.

confused smile .. Its on youtube if i remember.
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:28 am

Quote :
nd he is Haadir wa Naadir upon the actions of his ummah. The Dear Prophet distributes blessings to all those who turn to him in need

Naazir upon peoples deeds i can understand, but how would the haazir work then?

And distributes blessings how?
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Fais

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 am

Admin wrote:
Quote :
nd he is Haadir wa Naadir upon the actions of his ummah. The Dear Prophet distributes blessings to all those who turn to him in need

Naazir upon peoples deeds i can understand, but how would the haazir work then?

And distributes blessings how?

I was specifically talking about naazir upon peoples deeds.

Dont know about the other stuff, though i have heard the distributes of blessings. Heard it in a talk about tasawwuf long time ago. A famous or well known Hadith along the lines of, Allah (SWT) being the provider of blessings and the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa being the distributer. Dont quote me on that, as i could be wrong in terms of wording.

I dont know confused smile ... what does haazir actually mean?
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Present.. it means present..

not the gift, [i]to be[/i] present.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:18 am

Quote :
Dont know about the other stuff, though i have heard the distributes of blessings. Heard it in a talk about tasawwuf long time ago. A famous or well known Hadith along the lines of, Allah (SWT) being the provider of blessings and the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa being the distributer. Dont quote me on that, as i could be wrong in terms of wording.

I know what you're referring to, one of the names of Rasoolullaah Sallallaahu 'Alayhi Wa sallam is "al-qaasim" "the divider" or "the distributor" as people normally translate it.

Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:24 am

Who is this mufti akmal?
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:30 am

He's comes on a well known Barelwi channel for Q & A's, fiqh questions mostly.

What you think confused smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:29 pm

I didn't actually watch that video :\ But i saw a piece of another video of his, and he doesn't have regular barelwi beliefs, in some things his 'aqeedah is even better than the deobandis and their wahdatul wujood beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Oh you have got to be kidding me censored

I wrote a fairly big reply and it signed me out, so when i hit 'send' it asked for login i put it in and it didnt go through censored
Back to top Go down
Fais

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Basically he says, What "we" mean by Hazir Nazir isnt that the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa is everywhere as some people falsely believe.

"We" believe that the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa is in his Blessed Grave in Madinah in the same state he Sallallahu alayhi wa was 1400 years ago. (I think he mentions the hadith about the earth being forbidden consuming the body of a Prophet (AS)).

He said some people believe its Shirk to believe the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa is Hazir nazir, because Allah (SWT) is Hazir Nazir. He says this is false as the Shari meaning/definition of hazir nazir is 'someone' or a 'thing' being in a particular place and can see everything and hear, near and far by the will of Allah (SWT). (Someone people correct me if im wrong, as my urdu isnt the best). He says you cant apply this to Allah (SWT) because Allah (SWT) isnt in a particular place.

He also says the we believe the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa's soul can be in a particular place at a particular time by Allah (SWT)'s Will (Ive heard this before, mentioned in ibn Qayim (RA) book, Kitab al ruh).

That was the general gist of it (like i said if anyone can correct me if i got anything wrong, JazakAllahu khair).

What is wahdatul wujood and who believes in it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Some info from notes I made ages ago, but maybe Wiki is better in a way smack head

Wahdatul Wujood = the unity of being. formulated by 13th century Spanish Ibnul Arabi.
Reached India through Persian poetry, attempted to define relationship between man and Allah. Creation is seen as having illusory empirical existence, and this existence has to completely remove itself (fanaa) in the Existence that alone subsists (baqa). for such to be possible, the human spirit has to be direct emanation from the Divine.
Opponents of this concept said it denies tawheed.

Some preferred the Wahdatus Shuhood, unity of witness, saying that it did not represent understanding of the nature of reality but was only a perception of unity which was superceded by other perceptions associated with higher stages of spiritual development.

Shah Waliyullah attempted to solve the controversy on this issue, he held the opinion that WW was legitimate if understood properly confirmed the WS. He said the whole universe is pervaded by a common existence, one which is immanent and transcendent but beyond this 'existence' is the Original Existence of Allah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir   Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baatil Barelwi Belief - Haazir Naazir
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2