Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]

Go down 
+4
Noorayn
GuCcI
Admin
Al Qadr
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Al Qadr
Princess Super Mod
Al Qadr

Female Number of posts : 1129
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:08 pm

I vant to do these lessons. I didn't know what handkerchief is so I get 9 points.
I need a favour : |
Back to top Go down
http://www.me-ate-all-the-cake/fatty.com
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:41 am

as you can see these lessons are 'too easy' since it's only the beginning of the book, that was just the first lesson that ended there.

What do you need?
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
GuCcI
GuCcI

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:18 pm

ki fak cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:45 pm

eh? eek3
Back to top Go down
GuCcI
GuCcI

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:06 pm

i think ki fak is how are you in lebanese tongue
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:14 am

I should do the next lesson of this too.
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:38 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:25 am

Oh I just realised you put the answers to a few of the excercises already.
And hey, you don't type with dhamma fatha kasra (Alhumdulillah I can read most of these without it because I already know them and you've put the transliteration with them) but it's still a bit hard Embarassed oh and also, can you recommend some software to type in arabic with? Aaand (last point) tis a bit hard to type it like that cuz I doesn't know all the forms of the lessons (I found a site that helps with this tho Alhumdulillah).

Theres a point in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:07 pm

Ohh, I'm sorry, my Arabic lessons (very few embarassed) are flooding back to me.. I did this! Where are you getting it from? Are you following a book or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:19 pm

Use Yamli, if anyone wants to type Arabic...
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:48 pm

Yup nisaa, following from the madinah arabic course book. I've done it too before already, but I most definitely need to redo it to remember it all!!

I've tried yamli but alas, it didn't work well for me (coz I'm not used to typing with arabic tranlisteration)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:07 pm

AssalamuAlaykum

The Madinah coursebooks are kool, keep it up sis masha'Allah

WassalamuAlaykum love
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:28 pm

I remember all of these! Aw, so cool, I want to learn too, but I really can't do it without a teacher because .. I ask too many questions. embarassed
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:31 pm

Lol I plan to take everyone on the web as a teacher lol wacko I know but it's gotta be done!

Did you do the books too?
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:37 pm

Yeah I did them at high school... I never got through them all though because our teacher left. Aww, I so wanna do it again. embarassed
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Do it then! I did books one and two a few months back but haven't really looked over it since, then and it was in a two week period so a bit of a cram, I fear its all fallen out! So this is my revision/learning here
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:42 pm

I won't hijack your thread though.

Yay! I'm so excited, so like.. okay. Inshallah! I shall! Big Grin nuts
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm

yaay! Big Grin

yep I think a mod needs to clear my thread up lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:10 pm

It's very time consuming to type the harakaat as well Neutral but i'll try to do so from now on Insha Allah thumbs up

as for software, i'll make a new thread with the required software thing thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Noorayn wrote:
Oh I just realised you put the answers to a few of the excercises already.
And hey, you don't type with dhamma fatha kasra (Alhumdulillah I can read most of these without it because I already know them and you've put the transliteration with them) but it's still a bit hard Embarassed oh and also, can you recommend some software to type in arabic with? Aaand (last point) tis a bit hard to type it like that cuz I doesn't know all the forms of the lessons (I found a site that helps with this tho Alhumdulillah).

Theres a point in there somewhere.

here's the thread, https://darulilm.forumotion.com/arabic-f14/arabic-font-support-t816.htm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:01 pm

I split your thread and moved all the posts here, it can be kept for any discussion regarding the book thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:24 pm

No if it's too long don't type with the harakaat, don't worry bout it long as it's there in the book already! I got the arabic keyboard now yayy.

AndI spotted a typo, I meant all the forms of the letters not lessons!!

JazakAllahu khair
Back to top Go down
umm uthman
RosePetal
umm uthman

Female Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:38 pm

aswrwb

how do i write in arabic font?..is there a programme i can download or sumthin scratch ?

Last edited by umm uthman on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:40 pm

wswrwb

I made a thread on the subject, https://darulilm.forumotion.com/arabic-f14/arabic-font-support-t816.htm

Did you already do what i mentioned in that thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:47 pm

Quote :
how do i write in arabic font?..is there a programme i can download os sumthin

Use Yamli...it's the best....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]   Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madinah Arabic Course Book 1 [Discussion]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next