Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Hadith Thread

Go down 
+9
Musaafira
Dawn
Z-Blade
umm uthman
Admin
warda
Abul Hassan
Al Qadr
Laila
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Al Qadr
Princess Super Mod
Al Qadr

Female Number of posts : 1129
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Hadith Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:31 pm

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said:

“Allah has commanded that everything (one does) they should do it with excellence (ihsan). When you sacrifice, sacrifice well. Sharpen your knife and make it easy for the animal to be slaughtered.” - Muslim

Lessons from this hadith: Don’t just aim to be ‘good’, be outstanding! This is what is required of a Muslim, in everything they do!
Back to top Go down
http://www.me-ate-all-the-cake/fatty.com
Al Qadr
Princess Super Mod
Al Qadr

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:33 pm

Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said:

“If Allah loves someone He calls (angel) Jibreel and says: I love so-and-so, so you love him. Jibreel loves him, and calls the other angels in Heaven to love that person. They love him, then his love will be made upon earth, and he becomes loved.

And if Allah hates someone He calls Jibreel and says: I hate so-and-so and you hate him. Jibreel hates him and calls the angels in Heaven and says: Allah hates so-and-so, so you all hate him. They all hate him, and his hatred is made upon earth and he becomes hated.” - Muslim

Lessons from this hadith: People do things for the sake of seeking out love from other humans. All the love you need is found in obeying Allah. Do actions sincerely to win Allah’s love, and love will be yours!
Back to top Go down
umm uthman
RosePetal
umm uthman

Female Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:13 pm

aswrwb JazakAllahu khair Al Q ^ Smile

"Whoever has faith in Allah and the Last Day should be hospitable to his guest; whoever has faith in Allah and the Last Day should not trouble his neighbour; and whoever has faith in Allah and the Last Day should either speak what is good or remain silent (Bukhari, Muslim).

In this hadith, three virtuous acts are mentioned, each one after the statement "Whoever has faith in Allah and the Last Day," because by these actions a person reaches perfection in faith. Hence, abandoning them would not constitute disbelief. Hospitality to a guest is fulfilled by cheerfulness, pleasent talk, and feeding them for three days - the first day [with complete preparation and organization] acccording to one's ability and capacity, and for the two remaining days, the guest should be fed with whatever is available [at home] without any added formality (takalluf), so as to not to inconvenience the host or guest. Once three days have elapsed, hospitality is considered a voluntary charity - he [the host] can do it if he so wishes, otherwise it is not necessary (Mirqat al-mafatih 8:68 )."
Back to top Go down
Al Qadr
Princess Super Mod
Al Qadr

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:45 pm

One day Allah’s Messenger Sallallahu alayhi wa noticed a Bedouin leaving his camel without tying it. He asked the Bedouin, “Why don’t you tie down your camel?” The Bedouin answered, “I placed my trust in Allah.” At that, the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa “Tie your camel and place your trust in Allah”
- Tirmidhi

Lessons from this hadith:
Placing trust in Allah means doing everything that is necessary for success!
Back to top Go down
Al Qadr
Princess Super Mod
Al Qadr

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:46 am

Allah will grant a way out for anyone who heeds Him, and provide for him in a manner he could have never anticipated. Allah is enough for anyone who relies on Him; Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has granted everything in due proportion.
~ Surat Talaq 65/2-3

Lessons from these verses: Do the right thing, do what you know is pleasing to Allah, and success will be yours.
Back to top Go down
umm uthman
RosePetal
umm uthman

Female Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:22 pm

aswrwb

Narrated By Abu Bakr As-Siddiq:

I asked Allah's Apostle to teach me an invocation so that I may invoke Allah with it in my prayer. He told me to say,
"Allahumma inni zalumtu nafsi zulman kathiran, Wala yaghfirudhdhunuba illa anta faghfirli maghfiratan min 'Indika, war-hamni innaka antal-ghafururrahim

(O Allah! I have done great injustice to myself and none except You forgives sins, so please forgive me and be Merciful to me as You are the Forgiver, the Merciful)."

Bukhari - Volume 1 - Book 12 - Hadith 796
Back to top Go down
Musaafira
Musaafira

Female Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:35 pm

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah the Exalted has said:
'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (prayer or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him. When I love him I become his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks (something) from Me, I give him, and if he asks My Protection (refuge), I protect him".
[Al-Bukhari]
Back to top Go down
Musaafira
Musaafira

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:05 am

It was reported from Abu Umaamah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“The angel on the left does not write down anything until six hours have passed after a Muslim does a bad deed. If he regrets it and asks Allaah for forgiveness, he casts it aside [does not write it down],
otherwise he writes down one (sayi’ah/bad deed).”

[Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Mu’jam al-Kabeer, 8/158.
The hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2/212]
Back to top Go down
Musaafira
Musaafira

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:27 am

The Messenger of Allaah Sallallahu alayhi wa said:
"Three (qualities); whoever possesses them, will find the sweetness of eemaan: that Allaah and His Messenger are beloved to him more than anyone else, that he loves someone only for the sake of Allaah and that he hates to return to kufr just as he hates to be slung into the fire."
[Related by Bukhari and Muslim]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:21 am

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Avoid this filth that Allaah has forbidden. Whoever does any such thing, then let him conceal it with the concealment of Allaah.” (Narrated by al-Bayhaqi; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, no. 663).

“Filth” means evil actions and bad speech that Allaah has forbidden. Subul al-Salaam, 3/31
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

Male Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:52 am

According to Anas ibn Malik, the Prophet said to him,

'O my son, if you can act in such a way that you spend your mornings and evenings without wishing anyone ill, then that is how you should always act.'

Then he added,

'O my son, this is my way. And anyone who loves my ways, loves me. And anyone who loves me will live with me in Paradise.'

[Muslim]
Back to top Go down
http://www.OH-REALLY?.com
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Rasoolullah SallallahU Alayhi wa Sallam said: "One of you sees a small speck of dirt in the eye of his brother, but fails to see the large piece of dirt in his own eye." ['at-Targhib wat-Tarhib'; 3/236]
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Musaafira
Musaafira

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:51 pm

Jabir b. `Abd Allah al-Ansari relates that he heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) saying three days before his death:
"None of you should ever die except while assuming the best about Allah."

[Sahîh Muslim (5125)]

Ibn al-Qayyim says:

There can be no doubt that assuming the best about Allah only comes as a result of righteous conduct. It is the righteous person who assumes the best about his Lord, since he knows that Allah will reward him for his good deeds and will never break His promise.

On the other hand, the sinner who persists in wrongdoing, injustice, and disobedience is prevented by his evil deeds from assuming the best about his Lord. We can see a similar situation in how people relate to each other. A runaway slave, for instance, is not going to assume the best of his master. Good assumptions never go hand in hand with the disturbed state of disobedience. A sinner is estranged from his Lord to the extent of his sinfulness. The person who has the best outlook on his Lord is invariably the one who is the most obedient to his Lord.
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Brilliant hadith, JazakAllahu khair for posting it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:11 pm

A companion of the Prophet, Anas bin Maalik (may Allah be pleased with him), narrated:

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) gave dates and saweeq (barley cereal) as the wedding feast of his bride, Safiyyah (may Allah be pleased with her).

Mawlana Zakariyya Kandalwi comments:

Safiyyah bint Huyayy bin Akhtab (may Allah be pleased with her), descendant of the Prophet Haarun (Aaron peace be upon him), was of a Jewish family. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) married her.

The waleemah (wedding feast) was performed whilst on a journey. There are different narrations as to what was served at the waleemah. Whatever was available at the breakfast of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and his close associates were presented was the waleemah.

Reference

Ash-Shamaail lit-Tirmizi, Chapter on the curry of Rasulullah sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:16 pm

A companion of the Prophet, Ubaydullaah bin Ali (may Allah be pleased with him), narrated from his grandmother:

The Prophet's grandson (Al-Hasan bin Ali), the Prophet's cousin (Ibn Abbaas) and the Prophet's Nephew (Ibn Jafar) visited his grandmother. (One of) them said to her, "Prepare for us such food the Prophet of Allah used to like. She said, O my young son, you will not find it nice these days. He said, "Nevertheless, prepare it for us." She arose. She took some barley and ground it. She placed it in a pot and poured some olive-oil thereon. She then grounded chillies and spices. She gave the food to them and said, "This is a dish which the Prophet of Allah peace be upon him liked."

Commentary

The food of the Prophet of Allah (peace be upon him) was very simple and coarse. Everyone cannot manage to attain his simplicity. Although the Muslims gained wealth after the demise of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and quantity and quality of food improved, these Companions (may Allah be pleased with them) wished to experience the food their beloved used to eat. It was simple but he liked it. This is both due to his innate humbleness and the scarcity of food at the time.

Reference

Ash-Shamaail lit-Tirmizi, Chapter on the curry of Rasulullah sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 pm

The Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said:
“Some are swift to anger and swift to cool down, the one characteristic making up or the other; some are slow to anger and slow to cool down, the one characteristic making up for the other; the best of you are those that are slow to anger and swift to cool down and the worst of you are those who are swift to anger and slow to cool down.” (Al-Tirmidhi Hadith: 1331)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Maimun bin Abu Shabib (May Allah had mercy upon him) reported: A begger asked `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) for charity and she gave him a piece of bread. Thereafter, one well-dressed person asked her for charity and she invited him to sit down and served him food. When she was asked about the reason for the difference in treatment, she said: "Messenger of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) instructed us: `Treat people according to their status". [Abu Dawud]

Commentary: This Hadith stresses that:
One should neither belittle a respectable person nor should one elevate a mean one. Everyone should be treated according to his real status.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Jaabir bin Abdillaah (may Allah be pleased with both him and his father), narrated:

The Prophet of Allah peace be upon him visited us at our home. We slaughtered a sheep in his honour. The Prophet peace be upon him said, "It is as if they know we like meat."

Commentary

Mawlana Zakariyya Kandalwi comments:
This may part of an incident at the Battle of the Trench. A miracle occurred during this incident. The narrator, Jaabir bin Abdillah (may Allah be pleased with both him and his father says):

I saw signs of hunger on the Prophet (peace be upon him). I went home and asked if there was any food. There was a lamb and some barley in a bag. I slaughtered the lamb while my wife ground the barley into flour. We put the meat in a pot to cook. I went to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and whispered to him, "There is some food ready." I invited him and a few Companions. The Prophet (peace be upon him) announced to all present at the trench, about a thousand in number, that there was an invitation to the house of Jaabir and all were invited. The Prophet (peace be upon him) told me not to remove the pot from the fire. Also, I was not ! to start preparing the bread until he came. When he came he blew on the pot. So much blessings resulted that curry kept coming from the pot and bread from the dough. By Allaah! The thousand guests ate and went but the curry and bread kept on coming.

Reference

Ash-Shamaail lit-Tirmizi, Chapter on the curry of Rasulullah (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam).
Back to top Go down
Laila
Laila

Female Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Narrated 'Alqama:

While I was walking with 'Abdullah he said, "We were in the company of the Prophet and he said, 'He who can afford to marry should marry, because it will help him refrain from looking at other women, and save his private parts from looking at other women,and save his private parts from committing illegal sexual relation; and hewho cannot afford to marry is advised to fast, as fasting will diminish his sexual power."

Narrated by Bukhari.
Back to top Go down
sirajstc

Male Number of posts : 4
Religion : Way Of Life:Islam
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:44 am

jazakalla kahair 4 topic

{And whatever the Messenger has given you - take; and what he has forbidden you - refrain from. And fear Allah.}[al-Hashr; 7]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Narated By Zahdam bin Mudrab : I heard Imran bin Husain saying, "The Prophet said, 'The best people are those living in my generation, then those coming after them, and then those coming after (the second generation)." Imran said "I do not know whether the Prophet mentioned two or three generations after your present generation. The Prophet added, 'There will be some people after you, who will be dishonest and will not be trustworthy and will give witness (evidences) without being asked to give witness, and will vow but will not fulfil their vows, and fatness will appear among them."

Bukhaari
Back to top Go down
Laila
Laila

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:20 pm

'Abdullah bin 'Amr narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

"A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden." {Bukhari}
Back to top Go down
Laila
Laila

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:23 pm

al-Mughira narrated:

"The Prophet used to stand (in the prayer) or pray till both his feet or legs swelled. He was asked why (he offered such an unbearable prayer) and he said, "should I not be a thankful slave.""

{Bukhari}
Back to top Go down
Laila
Laila

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:36 pm

"Should I inform you that slandering, that is in fact a tale-carrying which creates dissension amongst people, (and) he (further) said: The person tells the truth until he is recorded as truthful, and he tells a lie until he is recorded as a liar."

{Reported by Muslim}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hadith Thread   Hadith Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hadith Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next