Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

A Conversation between a Hindu and Muslim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imran
Imran

Male Number of posts : 36
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-01-09

A Conversation between a Hindu and Muslim Empty
PostSubject: A Conversation between a Hindu and Muslim   A Conversation between a Hindu and Muslim Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Muslim: Hey, how are you? Can I ask you something? What would you say to me, if I broke off a massive piece of rock from a mountain and started worshipping it?

Hindu: Hey, that would be a bit strange

Hindu: I mean why would you worship that?

Muslim: what if I carved an image into the rock, then worshiped it? Would that be better?

Hindu: Maybe…that at least would make more sense I guess

Muslim: But wouldn’t the rock still be....a rock?

Hindu: I don’t think so…now it has a meaning

Muslim: So it’s not a rock anymore?

Hindu: it’s still a rock but now that u have carved something on it u forge the rock and see what's carved in it

Muslim: Does you think my carved rock could answer my prayers? Or perhaps it’s better to worship the One who created the rock?

Hindu: Hmm…

Muslim: Just something to think about......

Hindu: …Now answering your question, if you are praying to your carved rock and the prayers seem to be working then continue or else just worship the one who creates the rock

Muslim: Hmm...But is the rock really answering the prayers? Or the One who created it, answering the prayers? I mean, if you were to take the rock away, the prayers would still get answered, right?

Hindu: Hmm…True

Hindu: Good question

Muslim: In fact, if this rock had any powers, why couldn’t it carve itself?

Hindu: No idea man !

Hindu: (Confused)

Hindu: You might just worship the One who Created everything

Muslim: So my final question to you is: how come Hindus worship carved rocks? Why not worship the One who created you and the rock!

Hindu: The carved rock is god rite? The one who created the rock is also god rite?

Hindu: So we are worshiping to god

Muslim: How can the rock be God? Because remember, we carved the rock…does that mean we carved God? Isn’t God the Creator not the Created?

Hindu: Hmm…True

Muslim: just something to think about…

Hindu: I guess that means that we carved god on something that he created…ahh this is confusing

Muslim: Ask yourself this, if this craved idol fell on the floor, could it pick itself up? If not, how can it help me if it cant even help itself?

Hindu: No it wouldn’t, its not magic Smile

Muslim: Yeh Smile

Hindu: Hmm…

Muslim: So why do you worship these images? Why not worship the One True God?

Hindu: And who is the true god?

Muslim: Muslims believe in one, unique, incomparable God, Who has no son or partner, and that none has the right to be worshipped but Him alone. He is the true God, and every other deity is false. He has the most magnificent names and sublime perfect attributes. No one shares His divinity, nor His attributes. In the Quran, God describes Himself: “Say, “He is God, the One. God, to Whom the creatures turn for their needs. He begets not, nor was He begotten, and there is none like Him.” [The Noble Qur’an, 112:1-4]

No one has the right to be invoked, supplicated, prayed to, or shown any act of worship, but God alone. Islam also rejects the attribution of any human form to God. All of these are considered blasphemous. God is the Exalted. He is far removed from every imperfection. He never becomes weary. He does not become drowsy nor does he sleep. The Arabic word Allah means God (the one and only true God who created the whole universe). This word Allah is a name for God, which is used by Arabic speakers, both Arab Muslims and Arab Christians. This word cannot be used to designate anything other than the one true God

----------------------------------------------------------

Does it make sense to worship something one created with his own hands? I know that some people say that they don’t actually worship the idol, but rather, they use it to visualise God. However, even in the Hindu scriptures, this is forbidden. It says in Bhagavad Gita, “Men of small intelligence worship the demigods, and their fruits are limited and temporary. Those who worship the demigods go to the planets of the demigods, but My devotees ultimately reach My supreme planet." [Bhagavad Gita Chapter 7, Verse 23; http://www.bhagavad-gita.us/categories/Chapter-Seven-of-the-Bhagavad-Gita/?Page=2] Most of the Hindu Pundits and Scholars agree that the Vedas and other Hindu religious scriptures prohibit idol worship, but initially because the mind may not be matured, an idol is required for concentration while worshipping. After the mind reaches higher consciousness, the idol is not required for concentration.

As Muslim, our reply to this is that Muslims have reached the higher level of consciousness. If an idol is required for concentration only in the initial stages and not later on when the mind reaches higher consciousness then I would like to say the Muslims have already reached the state of higher consciousness because when we worship God we do not require any idol or statue.

Some people argue that Hinduism is the oldest religion in the world and hence the best. However, Hinduism is not the oldest of all the religions. It is Islam which is the first and the oldest of all religions. People have a misconception that Islam is 1400 years old and that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the founder of this religion. Islam existed since time immemorial, ever since man first set foot on this earth. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was not the founder of Islam. He was the last and final Messenger of Almighty God.

Also, for a religion to be considered the best, it should have the solution to all the problems of mankind. It should be the religion of truth, and should be applicable to all ages. Islam is the only religion which has the solution to all the problems of mankind. e.g. the problem of alcoholism, surplus women, rape and molestation, robbery, racism, casteism, etc.

Islam is the religion of truth, and its laws and solutions are applicable to all the ages. The Qur’an is the only religious book on the face of the earth, which has maintained its purity and authenticity proving itself to be the word of God in all the ages. i.e. previously, when it was the age of miracles, literature and poetry and in present times when it is the age of science and technology. Moreover, Islam is not a man-made religion, but a religion revealed and inspired by Almighty God. It is the only religion acceptable in His Sight.

I ask you, please have a look at Islam. Perhaps it will answer all the questions you may have. Why are we here? Is there life after death? Who is God? Why is there pain in the world? Why are some people born rich and some people born poor? Why do natural disasters occur? Why doesn’t God bring peace to this world? Etc

The following are some useful sites about Islam

× http://www.bilalphilips.com/bilal_pages.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=243

× http://www.irf.net/irf/drzakirnaik/dznindex.htm

× http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch3-2-1.htm

Ask yourself, Does you religion really show you the truth? Do you actually believe in what it says, or are you follow it blindly? Does your religion have proof? And If your are not religious, ask yourself What is the true purpose of Life? It can’t be just life and death, there has to be more to it. Hitler can’t be considered to be one of the worst men to walk this earth, and then you have other people who are good, yet they both die and get buried/burnt into the (same) ground? Without any consequence? Does this sound logical? Or Just?

Does it seem logical that that people are re-born? If we are reborn, why is the crime increasing and the population too? Shouldn’t we have more people turning into animals and other creatures? Why worship the sun, the trees, the seas, when all of them have submitted their will to God? Does the cow thinks twice before giving you milk? Do the seas want permission before you take its fish, do you ask permission before you take a fruit from a tree? No! why? Because these things have no control, and the reality is that they have been created and have their own purpose.

Everyday, many many people are coming to Islam, the perfect way of life, the solution to mankind. I ask you, as a friend, to spare some time, read about it, and accept it as you way of life. Just the way I would save all of you from a speeding bus about to hit you, I wish to save you from the punishment of Hell Fire, and promise you eternal bliss in Paradise…nothing less

× Here is just one of the thousands of Hindus accepting Islam: http://www.biharanjuman.org/Zakir_Naik/Zakir-Naik-woman-accepts-Islam-Mumbai-Nov-2007.htm

Here are some stories of Reverts:

× http://www.islamictube.net/view_video.php?viewkey=2a87d8a69d2c6b8a2a8d

× A shorter version of the above video: http://www.islamictube.net/view_video.php?viewkey=80faf6fb5e6087eb1b2d

And Here are two Lectures my Islamic Scholars:

× The True Religion Of God: http://www.islamictube.net/view_video.php?viewkey=289599325

× Similarity between Hinduism and Islam: http://www.islamictube.net/view_video.php?viewkey=1815746173

How does someone become a Muslim? Simply by saying ‘there is no god worthy of worship besides God (Allah), and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.’ By this declaration the believer announces his or her faith in all God’s messengers, and the scriptures they brought.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1