Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

My Daily Ibadah(worship) check!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Truth

Male Number of posts : 64
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2009-02-24

My Daily Ibadah(worship) check! Empty
PostSubject: My Daily Ibadah(worship) check!   My Daily Ibadah(worship) check! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:59 am

Weigh your deeds before its too late!

Doesn't time seem to be flying faster and faster by the day?

Indeed, the Prophet(SAW) told us that one of the signs of the Last Day would be that “time would move faster - so that a whole year would pass like a month, a month would pass like a week, a week like a day, a day like an hour, and an hour like the amount of time it takes to kindle a fire.” {Ahmad}

This means we need to ACT now - how long will we put off good deeds till tomorrow deluding ourselves into thinking we can be more "religious" when we get older? We need to weigh our good deeds in the Balance of Scales today before they are weighed before us on the Day of Judgement when we will not be able to act.

To help with this daily reflection, you can download and print of this Daily Ibaadah Check which simplifies this process and introduces a clear measure for judging daily performance.

DOWNLOAD PDF FILE BY CLICKING HERE (FIRST PARAGRAPH ON THE WEBPAGE)

http://www.lutonmuslims.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
The_Truth

Male Number of posts : 64
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2009-02-24

My Daily Ibadah(worship) check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Daily Ibadah(worship) check!   My Daily Ibadah(worship) check! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:31 am

“Appreciate five things before five occur.” Youth before old age; Good health before sickness; Prosperity before poverty; free time before becoming pre-occupied and Life before DEATH! (Al-Tirmidhi)
Back to top Go down

My Daily Ibadah(worship) check!
Page 1 of 1