Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites

Go down 
+2
yasser balesaria
Anwaar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anwaar

Male Number of posts : 1
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-12-18

a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Empty
PostSubject: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:24 pm

as salaam aleikum

Im warning all the muslims here about using ‘muslim’ websites on the internet, particulary those with discussion forums but YouTube channels and blogs etc. also.

THEY ARE PRACTICALLY ALL CONTROLLED BY ZIONIST JEWS, unless they are directly owned/controlled by a trusted scholar or daee, Bilal Philips.com etc. or some others you can be sure are muslims/and or specify who runs the site.

Some muslims seem to be aware of this but they are the ones that do not use them, and the muslims that are using them seem to be totally unaware of what is taking place, and have been fooled by some of the posts of the ‘muslim’ users where they appear to enjoin good and forbid evil but these same jews are running many other usernames on these sites to spread nothing but fitnah and to try to create doubts,make divisions, sow suspicion and to try to control opinion and influence the muslims into unislamic mindsets and these forums are nothing but deception and administered, moderated and controlled fully BY THE YAHOOD, and the many if not the majority of the users of these forums do not exist but are bogus accounts set up to control the direction of thought amongst the muslim users.

I have been trying to warn against these YAHOOD MASQUERADING AS MUSLIMS, on three forums as much as possible without being banned.

do Islamicawakening.com, Ummah.com and 7cgen.com, but there are many, many others, and my requests to have threads stickied to warn the muslims about this were continually resisted and denied, despite bringing proof this is taking place through groups such as the JIDF (Jewish internet defence force).

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/showthread.php?t=15708

Eventually IA and Ummah.com did BAN ME PERMANENTLY, when I enquired who actually owned the forums.

After the thread was closed on IA and being refused to know who was the owner, I logged on to find a message telling me to ‘DO ONE’, and my posting privilege revoked and a message saying I was BANNED PERMANENTLY.

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/showthread.php?t=18548

heres the message i got after logging onto IA after my thread enquiring who owned it was closed, minutes later i logged on to Ummah.com to find my thread there also closed and had been BANNED PERMANENTLY from there also.

You have been banned for the following reason:
do one patrick

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

‘Anna’ the moderator at Ummah said the PERMANENT BAN was for repeatedly asking questions even though I created just one thread, which was closed, after being told I had no right to know, even though the forum is FINANCED BY MUSLIM USERS to cover server costs.

Then when I sent my request to have the owners name and how I could arrange a meeting in a PM I was BANNED PERMANENTLY WITHIN MINUTES OF THE PM BEING SENT, despite ‘Sajid’ the Administrator telling me to use the PM method rather than tell me on the open forum which I initially declined to do because I wanted it stated on the open forum.

Dear Anwaar,

You have received an infraction at Ummah.com - Muslim Forum.

Reason: constantly asking peoples private info
-------
-------

This infraction is worth 30 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Ummah.com - Muslim Forum

DO NOT FOOLED BY THESE PEOPLE MUSLIMS, WITH THEIR FLASE CLAIMS TO BE MUSLIMS AND THEIR MUSLIM SOUNDING USERNAMES, THESE SITES ARE TOTALLY CONTROLLED BY ZIONIST JEWS.

And if you are using them they will be hacking your pc and phone as mine has been and have been crashing and shutting down my pc when I have been trying to make posts warning against them, and they will be monitoring you also.

BOYCOTT THESE SITES BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND DO NOT LET YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS USE THEM INSHALLAH.

And there are those who put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against Allah and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; But Allah doth declare that they are certainly liars.

When the hypocrites come to you, they say: "We bear witness that you are indeed the Messenger of Allah." Allah knows that you are indeed His Messenger, and Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are certainly liars.

As salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah.
Back to top Go down
yasser balesaria

Male Number of posts : 131
Religion : islam
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:35 am

i am gobsmacked... but also have difficulty believing it...
I seriously dont think thats the case, but i guess your entitled to have your opinion.
As for this forum im certain that the ppl running it are those who are godfearing muslims.
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:20 am

=/

I don't really believe you to be honest. From the sound of if you jumped to that conclusion purely because no one told you who owned the site... and, it was a bit of a rude question..

How do you know I'm a Muslim, you don't, only I and Allah (swt) knows, but it's called trust and thinking good about our brother's and sister's in Islam.. So, maybe we shouldn't be so suspicious since that's discouraged highly.
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

Male Number of posts : 1423
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
nikabisis

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 pm

I have heard stuff like this before about the YAHOOD MASQUERADING AS MUSLIMS and owning Islamic sites.
It maybe or may not be true Allah knows,better be safe and not share to much personal info about yourself, Internet is never safe.

@Nisaa ..i agree.
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:12 pm

The thread starter is just a mad troll, i'm gonna throw this thread in the bin in a bit, i'm just gonna leave it out for the moment so people can see this message.
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Dude one sec...

Lemme get this straight yeh....So basically you're saying Ummah, IslamicAwakening, Firdaws etc are all controlled by the Kuffaar?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:41 pm

Yep that's what he's saying, he's saying the jews own it all, and they're using it to spy on us, and tap our phones and what all and what not roll eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Hmmm....Admin I don't trust you anymore outta
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:24 pm

You want me to scan in my passport? Rubeyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:26 pm

Yes please, prove to me who you are.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:47 pm

If you can tell me what my real name is, then i'll think about it thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites   a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a warning to the muslims about jewish control of 'muslim' websites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Main :: Current Events-
Jump to: