Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
warda
warda

Female Number of posts : 158
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-10

The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:18 pm

wsalam. wr.wb

i believe, i think, i believe, it means uncle scratch,
Back to top Go down
-Fady-

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:39 pm

Z-Blade wrote:
-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:
-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:
wswrwb,

Your post is useless without any links nono. outta

Wassalam.

LOL silly boy....mouse over their names! :p

aswrwb,

Astaghfirullah, show some respect to your elders boy nono torture . tongue

Though I thought the Quranicaudio.com was the link, that's what confused me sad.

JazakAllahu khair for the suggestion ukhti, I listened to both of them a bit (without having any proper links to them roll eyes outta), mashaAllah Nabil is very good, may Allah reward him Big Grin. Ameen!

Wassalam.

I'm sorry forgive me ya khaal....tongue

aswrwb,

What's a Khaal?! Depending on what that word is, then I'll decide whether to forgive you or not coolbro.

Wassalam.

Uncle
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

Male Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:38 pm

aswrwb,

warda wrote:
wsalam. wr.wb

Looks like you were right embarassed.

JazakAllahu khair for the clarification akhi -Fady-. OK, OK, I forgive you nerdbro . :')

Did you listen to the Quran recitation I posted brother and sister, out of curiosity? scratch

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OH-REALLY?.com
-Fady-

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:20 am

Z-Blade wrote:
aswrwb,

warda wrote:
wsalam. wr.wb

JazakAllahu khair for the clarification akhi -Fady-. OK, OK, I forgive you nerdbro . :')

Did you listen to the Quran recitation I posted brother and sister, out of curiosity? scratch

Wassalam.

I love you bro...your like khayl to me Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:33 am

-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:
aswrwb,

warda wrote:
wsalam. wr.wb

Wassalam.

aswrwb,

I love you too bro coolbro (in a halal non-gay way of course unlike you outta LOOOool just kidding).

I don't know what a khayl is, but it better be nothing bad nono tongue. May Allah keep you and all the Muslims in His Rahmah, AMEEN! (Learnt that dua from someone haha Big Grin).

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
-Fady-

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:14 am

Z-Blade wrote:
-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:
aswrwb,

warda wrote:
wsalam. wr.wb

Wassalam.

aswrwb,

I love you too bro coolbro (in a halal non-gay way of course unlike you outta LOOOool just kidding).

I don't know what a khayl is, but it better be nothing bad nono tongue. May Allah keep you and all the Muslims in His Rahmah, AMEEN! (Learnt that dua from someone haha Big Grin).

Wassalam.

tongue khayl is like camel......
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:16 am

-Fady- wrote:
I love you bro...your like khayl to me

-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:

aswrwb,

Wassalam.

aswrwb,

embarassed, Astaghfirullah, you don't even have a camel to love so as to compare its love to me roll eyes.

I love you bro... you're like a dustbin to me -Fatty-, I give you all my left overs :')... outta

LOL, just joking, you're no -Fatty-, you're -Fady- thumbs up (whatever that is scratch). Did you listen to the recitation? You didn't answer that torture .

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
-Fady-

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:02 pm

Z-Blade wrote:
-Fady- wrote:

-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:

aswrwb,

Wassalam.

aswrwb,

embarassed, Astaghfirullah, you don't even have a camel to love so as to compare its love to me roll eyes.

I love you bro... you're like a dustbin to me -Fatty-, I give you all my left overs :')... outta

LOL, just joking, you're no -Fatty-, you're -Fady- thumbs up (whatever that is scratch). Did you listen to the recitation? You didn't answer that torture .

Wassalam.

its jihad name

The boy's name Fadi \f(a)-di\ is of Arabic origin, and its meaning is "savior".

thats right it also means defender coming from the word fidaa which is sacrificing oneself *cough* Martyrdom operations*cough* tongue

EDIT: what recitation?
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:53 pm

-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:
-Fady- wrote:

-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:

aswrwb,

Wassalam.

aswrwb,

Wassalam.

its jihad name

The boy's name Fadi \f(a)-di\ is of Arabic origin, and its meaning is "savior".

thats right it also means defender coming from the word fidaa which is sacrificing oneself *cough* Martyrdom operations*cough* tongue

EDIT: what recitation?

aswrwb,

I see, that's the first time I've heard of it :').

InshaAllah I'll be martyred before you boy AHAHAHHAaa outta

This recitation:

Surah 69, Al-Haqqah by Luhaidan (Haidan)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFBQ9D0W

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:41 pm

Khayl is a horse not a camel.
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:59 pm

aswrwb,

Admin wrote:
Khayl is a horse not a camel.

Haha, you got told Mr -Fady- *points and laughs at him rotfl* :').

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
-Fady-

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:06 pm

if i called you a horse youd be like "ooo im a stallion baby!" so therefore me twisting the language a bit is more annoying and insulting...and man dont u talk bout sheikh Luhaidan i discovered him man! tongue
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:49 am

-Fady- wrote:
if i called you a horse youd be like "ooo im a stallion baby!" so therefore me twisting the language a bit is more annoying and insulting...and man dont u talk bout sheikh Luhaidan i discovered him man! tongue

Yeah right, I discovered him AAAaaaages ago roll eyes. And yeah, "I'm a stallion baby" coolbro :'). outta

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
warda
warda

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:28 am

Z-Blade wrote:
Umm Salamah wrote:
aswrwb

yeah I guess I've realised that with megaupload sometimes its temporarily unavailable and when you try again it works fine for some reason scratch ..and sometimes while it works for you , it doesn't for others..Allahu Alam..dunno why confused - but JazakAllahu khair Akhi it worked and subhan'Allah it is very beautiful!! Big Grin I guess this version is more melodic than the one on Dhirkullah, still..masha'Allah both are amazing! subhan'Allah

thumbs up

wswrwb,

Yep I realised that about MegaUpload as it seems eek. Wa iyaki ukhti wa barakallahu feek, Alhamdulillah it worked without me having to do anything :'). I find this one more amazing, is it just me?! embarassed

Others should listen to it inshaAllah if they haven't! So here it is again Big Grin!:

Wassalam.

Assalamu alaikum

hmm ok bro this is kind sound stupid but what are we suppose to do with da link? it just opens to a megaupload page, scratch
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:56 am

warda wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:
Umm Salamah wrote:
aswrwb

yeah I guess I've realised that with megaupload sometimes its temporarily unavailable and when you try again it works fine for some reason scratch ..and sometimes while it works for you , it doesn't for others..Allahu Alam..dunno why confused - but JazakAllahu khair Akhi it worked and subhan'Allah it is very beautiful!! Big Grin I guess this version is more melodic than the one on Dhirkullah, still..masha'Allah both are amazing! subhan'Allah

thumbs up

wswrwb,

Yep I realised that about MegaUpload as it seems eek. Wa iyaki ukhti wa barakallahu feek, Alhamdulillah it worked without me having to do anything :'). I find this one more amazing, is it just me?! embarassed

Others should listen to it inshaAllah if they haven't! So here it is again Big Grin!:

Wassalam.

Assalamu alaikum

hmm ok bro this is kind sound stupid but what are we suppose to do with da link? it just opens to a megaupload page, scratch

wswrwb,

LOOool!! rotfl OK that just cracked me up ukhti, sorry sad. What you do is, type in the code they say, e.g. "Please enter RRB here:" and type into the box. Next, it will take you to the download phase where you have to wait a bit (the seconds count down under the "free" column in the table) and then you click on the button "free download" and from there you save it your computer tongue.

Hope that helps!

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
warda
warda

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:52 am

Assalamu alaikum

Sad why r u laughin at me....i never encountered such thing before, it was so puzzling i was looking for a link or something, next time u should include instructions for dummies u know Rolling Eyes

yup guddit thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
-Fady-

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:53 am

warda wrote:
Assalamu alaikum

Sad why r u laughin at me....i never encountered such thing before, it was so puzzling i was looking for a link or something, next time u should include instructions for dummies u know Rolling Eyes

i know huh? why don u just give her a task to make a bomb without instructions (and dont say it aint like it! torture ) tongue only joking bro
Back to top Go down
-Fady-

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:55 am

Z-Blade wrote:
-Fady- wrote:

Yeah right, I discovered him AAAaaaages ago roll eyes. And yeah, "I'm a stallion baby" coolbro :'). outta

Wassalam.

soo i guess you belong in the stables with all the horse feces? ill give ya a pat and a carrot next time i come around.........tongue
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:38 am

aswrwb,

warda wrote:
Assalamu alaikum

wswrwb,

I'm not laughing AT YOU! I found this part to be funny " it just opens to a megaupload page" lol tongue

I just thought since I figured it out myself, you guys will be able to too! :')

-Fady- wrote:
i know huh? why don u just give her a task to make a bomb without instructions (and dont say it aint like it! ) only joking bro

It ain't like it torture! tongue outta

Quote :
soo i guess you belong in the stables with all the horse feces? ill give ya a pat and a carrot next time i come around.........

LoL Big Grin, it's a figure of speech, ya know, how Rocky was the Italian Stallion?! tongue

OK, I'll be expecting that carrot, you better keep your promise nono :').

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
-Fady-

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:00 am

Z-Blade wrote:
aswrwb,

Quote :
soo i guess you belong in the stables with all the horse feces? ill give ya a pat and a carrot next time i come around.........

LoL Big Grin, it's a figure of speech, ya know, how Rocky was the Italian Stallion?! tongue

OK, I'll be expecting that carrot, you better keep your promise nono :').

Wassalam.

LOL dont worry inshAllah my promise will be kept tongue
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:45 am

warda wrote:

aswrwb,

Have you or others listened to it? It gets really good from 1:55 and your heart must be dead if it's not affected by that recitation at that stage :'). Though Allah knows best how our hearts are affected, but still, it's dead I tell you, DEAD!! outta

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
warda
warda

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:28 am

wswrwb

yes mashallah! its absolutely amazing, u can tell the sheik isnt just reading for the sake of just reading, he repeats it so often, the meaning gets to u

jazakallah khayr

wsalam
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:49 am

warda wrote:
wswrwb

yes mashallah! its absolutely amazing, u can tell the sheik isnt just reading for the sake of just reading, he repeats it so often, the meaning gets to u

jazakallah khayr

wsalam

aswrwb,

Yes, agree 100%, he became one of my favourite recitors after listening to his Al-Haqqah and others :') (though he doesn't always shine this much in all his recitations, but most of the time he does Big Grin).

For maximum effect, listen to it with the translation! If you do not have a Quran downloaded, you can read it here (I use this personally, it's nice and simple): http://quran.nu/quran/index.asp

Or to go straight to the english Quran: http://en.quran.nu/

And you can get free hadith software here for your computer: http://www.islamasoft.co.uk/downloads.html

Barakallahu feeki ukhti, and JazakAllahu khair for the feedback, may Allah guide us all, Ameen!

Wassalam.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
-Fady-

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:42 am

mashAllah bro Z-Blade Big Grin JazakAllahu khair !
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:53 am

-Fady- wrote:
mashAllah bro Z-Blade Big Grin JazakAllahu khair !

aswrwb akhi,

Wa iyaka wa barakallahu feek :'). I thought you said you heard it already? tongue

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next