Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tawhid1
tawhid1

Female Number of posts : 73
Religion : islam
Registration date : 2008-04-12

BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Empty
PostSubject: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:02 pm

There are many sects who have spread all over the world who claim and accept that ignorance in the principles of Islam (usuuludeen) is an excuse. Thus irjaa is a common and contageous illness. Tawheed has been diluted to it's weakest state by many sects and kufr has become widespread.

Please take your time and read this article by clicking the link below(which inshaAllah will be an E-book soon):

BEWARE ignorance in not an excuse!

Last edited by urban_rose on Thu May 08, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link removed)
Back to top Go down
http://www.darultawhid.com/en/forum/

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:44 pm

Right, I don't know if you are member of that community headed by Abu Maryam, but go take you're extreme takfeer & your garbage somewhere else, it won't work here...
I wonder how much the kuffaar pay this Khaariji known as Abu Maryam...I wonder if he's an agent or just a Khaariji roll eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:57 pm

i've removed the link until i get verification for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:32 pm

^^^Baarak Allahu feek.
Back to top Go down
tawhid1
tawhid1

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:02 am

Abu Sulayman al 7atimi wrote:
Right, I don't know if you are member of that community headed by Abu Maryam, but go take you're extreme takfeer & your garbage somewhere else, it won't work here...
I wonder how much the kuffaar pay this Khaariji known as Abu Maryam...I wonder if he's an agent or just a Khaariji roll eyes

I read what you wrote and it is sad to say that i did not see any Ilm nor did i see any adab. Rather you have confirmed your lack of research and your hastiness and eagerness to label a people khawarij without knowing the truth about what you speak of.

If you have any objections to the contents of the book i had posted, and you think it is baatil, then it would have been more beneficial to show me and everyone on this forum where and why you think this, and give reference to the classical ulamaa regarding it; I prefer this method rather than the usual hype about this Abu Maryam (which darultawhid.com have no connections with, and you can check for yourself by visiting the forum). It would also be better to debate the admins of Darultawhid.com (AFTER READING their articles) on their own forum as hundreds of people visit that forum every single day.

I do not like to repeat myself and go around in circles and i try to avoid endless debates which results to much fitna and ego contest. I do not know you personally so this is not a grudge that i have with you. Rather ignorance in Foundations of Deen is an very important matter, if you want to speak of this then do so, otherwise lets end this conversation here.

Was salam.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Assalaamu 3aleykum,

I have no respect for people who make takfeer on the Mujahideen, 3ulamaa & du3aat.

Quote :
It would also be better to debate the admins of Darultawhid.com (AFTER READING their articles) on their own forum as hundreds of people visit that forum every single day.

Oh don't worry, we're already debating them on al-Firdaws forums.
Back to top Go down
tawhid1
tawhid1

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:46 pm

Behind closed doors? That's strange.

Atleast have the courage to do it on darultawhid.

Since you seem to have very little knowledge about tawheed and its nullifiers, it is only understanding that a jaahil like yourself will be labelling anyone that fights the jews and USA as "Muslim". I know many amongst your sect don't even make takfir on hamas, and call them mujahideen! So in reality they have not rejected democracy, and they have not rejected taghout. Darultawhid do not make takfir on those for major sins, but make takfir on those who do shirk with Allah or have shirk in their beliefs. Everybody can see for themselves.

It's very unfortunate to see the admins have removed these precious articles that i had posted from darultawhid. The admins should atleast read it. InshaAllah khair.

If anybody is searching for the haqq sincerely, know that haqq does not contradict itself. I advise everyone to research, and to not follow any person unconditionally other than the prophet of Allah (saws), as everyone else is not free from error. Ask Allah sincerely to guide you, and to teach you the truth (and accept the truth regardless of whom it may come from) and give you strength to practise it inshaAllah.

May Allah give us hidayah.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:22 pm

tawhid1 wrote:

Behind closed doors? That's strange.

Atleast have the courage to do it on darultawhid.

Since you seem to have very little knowledge about tawheed and its nullifiers, it is only understanding that a jaahil like yourself will be labelling anyone that fights the jews and USA as "Muslim". I know many amongst your sect don't even make takfir on hamas, and call them mujahideen! So in reality they have not rejected democracy, and they have not rejected taghout. Darultawhid do not make takfir on those for major sins, but make takfir on those who do shirk with Allah or have shirk in their beliefs. Everybody can see for themselves.

It's very unfortunate to see the admins have removed these precious articles that i had posted from darultawhid. The admins should atleast read it. InshaAllah khair.

If anybody is searching for the haqq sincerely, know that haqq does not contradict itself. I advise everyone to research, and to not follow any person unconditionally other than the prophet of Allah (saws), as everyone else is not free from error. Ask Allah sincerely to guide you, and to teach you the truth (and accept the truth regardless of whom it may come from) and give you strength to practise it inshaAllah.

May Allah give us hidayah.

can you tell me why Hamas wouldnt be called mujahideen?

and i did read both articles, however, im not knowledgeable in both topics, therefore i cannot comment on it or draw conclusions without asking someone who has more ilm on this.

Ameen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:57 pm

Quote :
I know many amongst your sect don't even make takfir on hamas, and call them mujahideen!

And how do you know to which sect i belong? I belong to Ahl Sunnah
The truth is that is that I don't consider Hamas mujahideen, but I respect Kataa'ib al Qassam, people of my 'sect' some of them do the takfeer on Hamas, but i personally don't...am a Kaafir now according to you?

Quote :
can you tell me why Hamas wouldnt be called mujahideen?

I hate to oppose you sister, but not all of Hamas are mujahideen...

Let me give you an example Sa'eed ibn Jubayr made takfeer on Hajjaaj, but ibn Umar didn't, is ibn Umar kaafir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:59 pm

Quote :
Since you seem to have very little knowledge about tawheed and its nullifiers, it is only understanding that a jaahil like yourself

Oh, and you were lecturing me about adab?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:06 pm

I hate to oppose you sister, but not all of Hamas are mujahideen...

Let me give you an example Sa'eed ibn Jubayr made takfeer on Hajjaaj, but ibn Umar didn't, is ibn Umar kaafir?

i dont know embarassed can you tell me what takfeer is though, like in laymen's terms?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:08 pm

^^^^the sa'eed ibn jubayr & ibn umar part was not directed at you,it was directed at tawheed1
I might explain takfeer later....I'm on my iPod touch too difficult to type....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:40 pm

Quote :
can you tell me what takfeer is though, like in laymen's terms?

Takfeer is to call someone who's a kaafir, kaafir....simple.

For example, if I do not rule by Allah's law then I'm a kaafir, you cannot call me your Muslim brother.
Or if one gives his alliance & loyalty to the Kuffaar , like Abdullah of Saudi or any of the other rulers, he's a kaafir and we have to call him kaafir. Ibn Katheer says in his tafseer regarding ayah 5:51 that whoever gives his loyalty & alliance or befriends the kuffaar he's one of them (i.e a kaafir), he has the same rulings of the Kuffaar.
Another example is if one mocks the deen, like Salman Rushdie, he becomes kaafir.
Or if you commit any acts which nullify your Shahaadah.

But there are the two ghulaat (exaggerators), the one who does not make takfeer at all & says it's not part of the Deen and the one who exaggerates in his takfeer so much, he nearly calls everyone kaafir

I hope you understand now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:35 pm

Takfeer is to call someone who's a kaafir, kaafir....simple.

For example, if I do not rule by Allah's law then I'm a kaafir, you cannot call me your Muslim brother.
Or if one gives his alliance & loyalty to the Kuffaar , like Abdullah of Saudi or any of the other rulers, he's a kaafir and we have to call him kaafir. Ibn Katheer says in his tafseer regarding ayah 5:51 that whoever gives his loyalty & alliance or befriends the kuffaar he's one of them (i.e a kaafir), he has the same rulings of the Kuffaar.
Another example is if one mocks the deen, like Salman Rushdie, he becomes kaafir.
Or if you commit any acts which nullify your Shahaadah.

But there are the two ghulaat (exaggerators), the one who does not make takfeer at all & says it's not part of the Deen and the one who exaggerates in his takfeer so much, he nearly calls everyone kaafir

I hope you understand now.

JazakAllah Khayr, i understand it now Smile

So what you were saying is that on that forum they do takfeer on the people you mentioned, Shaykh Abdullah Azzam etc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Yes, that's right...they're one of the people below (read story below)
Quote :

"By Allah, one of the youth came to me, and he would always visit me. He loved me, and he was Jordanian. He took Shukri Mustafa as a leader, and became fascinated by his ideas. I never saw a youth holding onto his faith as tightly as this one. He was a pharmacy student, and he would sometimes come to break his fast with me in Cairo.

One day, after he met Shukri Mustafa, he came to visit me. He started to speak, and I began to enter into a discussion with him. Suddenly, it was time to pray. I noticed that he was reluctant to pray behind me, so, I said to him: "Please, lead us in the prayer." So, he stepped forward and led us. Afterwards, everytime I would step forward to lead the prayer, he would say that he was travelling (so that he would lead, instead). So, I asked him, in a straightforward manner, "What do you think of me?"

He asked: "Do you want me to be frank with you?"

I said: "Yes, be frank."

He said: "I consider you to be a disbeliever."

I asked: "Why, son? What is the issue?"

He replied: "You are from the Ikhwan al-Muslimin."

I said: "OK."

He went on: "Everyone in the Ikhwan al-Muslimin is a disbeliever."

I asked: "Why?"

He said: "Because they do not make takfir of al-Hudaybi, the disbeliever."

Imagine! With such ease! I said to him: "Come, let me tell you: ash-Shafi'i and Ahmad bin Hambal differed over the disbelief of the one who abandons the prayer out of laziness. ash-Shafi'i said that he is not a disbeliever, and Ahmad said he is a disbeliever, and then they debated over it, with none of them declaring the other to be a disbeliever."

Subhan Allah! Because of his extreme zeal and emotion, he said to me, in his exact words: "If I was present, and had debated ash-Shafi'i, and he had refused to make takfir, I would have declared ash-Shafi'i to be a disbeliever."

I said: "There is no might nor power except with Allah. We are finished. Get out of here. If it has gotten to this point, then we are finished."

['Fi Dhilal Surat at-Tawbah'; p. 104]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:20 pm

This is the type of stuff they say:

Quote :
you will see easily that the whole world today is mushrik, including taliban, al qaeda, hamas, abu qatada, abu basir, al maqdisi, ibn baz, albani, utsaymiin and so on
Back to top Go down
tawhid1
tawhid1

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:27 pm

As for your question about Al-hajjaj, some of the salaf made takfir of him with some ta'wil, however it is not so clear. However this is not the same situation with HAMAS. Hamas participited in Democracy and became TAGHOUT. You cannot differenciate with the military and political wing of Hamas as they both fight under the banner of taghout.

So what are they refuting darultawhid with? can you post it here inshaAllah?

Thank you

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:31 pm

tawhid1 wrote:
As for your question about Al-hajjaj, some of the salaf made takfir of him with some ta'wil, however it is not so clear. However this is not the same situation with HAMAS. Hamas participited in Democracy and became TAGHOUT. You cannot differenciate with the military and political wing of Hamas as they both fight under the banner of taghout.

what does taghout mean?
Back to top Go down
tawhid1
tawhid1

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:44 pm

urban_rose wrote:
tawhid1 wrote:

what does taghout mean?

I have posted the 2 pillars of tawheed which explains what the taghout is, please read 4,5,6th post on this thread:

https://darulilm.forumotion.com/aqeedah-f30/conditons-of-tawheed-conditions-of-la-ilaha-illallah-t419.htm

i will inshaAllah post more quotes from the salaf about taghout inshaAllah.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:54 pm

tawhid1 wrote:

I have posted the 2 pillars of tawheed which explains what the taghout is, please read 4,5,6th post on this thread:

https://darulilm.forumotion.com/aqeedah-f30/conditons-of-tawheed-conditions-of-la-ilaha-illallah-t419.htm

i will inshaAllah post more quotes from the salaf about taghout inshaAllah.

JazakAllah for the link Smile

so do they say Hamas is taghout cause of this?:

Quote :
2) The oppressive ruler who changes the laws of Allah(swt). Allah azawajal says in Surah
An- Nisaa, Ayah 60:
“Have you seen those (hypocrites) who claim that they believe in that which has been sent down to you, and that which was sent down before you, and they wish to go for judgement (in their disputes) to the Taghut (false judges) while they have been ORDERED to REJECT them. But Shaitan wishes to lead them far astray.”

3) The one who does not govern by what Allah(swt) has revealed. Allah (swt) says in Surah Al Maidah, Ayah 44:
“Verily, We did send down the Taurat, therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to Allah’s Will, judged for the Jews. And the rabbis and the priests, for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah’s Book. Therefore fear not men but fear Me and sell not My Verses for a miserable price. And whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed are the Kafirun (disbelievers).”

- Taken from the thread you posted.
Back to top Go down
tawhid1
tawhid1

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:33 am

urban_rose wrote:

JazakAllah for the link Smile

so do they say Hamas is taghout cause of this?:

Quote :
2) The oppressive ruler who changes the laws of Allah(swt). Allah azawajal says in Surah
An- Nisaa, Ayah 60:
“Have you seen those (hypocrites) who claim that they believe in that which has been sent down to you, and that which was sent down before you, and they wish to go for judgement (in their disputes) to the Taghut (false judges) while they have been ORDERED to REJECT them. But Shaitan wishes to lead them far astray.”

3) The one who does not govern by what Allah(swt) has revealed. Allah (swt) says in Surah Al Maidah, Ayah 44:
“Verily, We did send down the Taurat, therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to Allah’s Will, judged for the Jews. And the rabbis and the priests, for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah’s Book. Therefore fear not men but fear Me and sell not My Verses for a miserable price. And whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed are the Kafirun (disbelievers).”

- Taken from the thread you posted.

Correct. If you research on Hamas you will see that he believes in democracy, and also calls people to it and implements it. They just use the "Islamic" overtones to make it look legitimate.

Here are sayings of many classical scholars regarding ruling with other than the Shariah of Allah:

https://darulilm.forumotion.com/aqeedah-f30/ruling-by-other-than-shari-ah-of-allah-t408.htm

Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:53 pm

What's all the commotion about?

Can someone repost the link so i can see what it was about?

I'm not interested in doing things the long way so tawhid1 can you just tell me what's your view regarding the Taliban and Al Qaida?
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:08 pm

Check the admin lounge.
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:30 pm

Well i checked the link, i read as far as "The so called jihaadis" and stopped, the author seems to be anti mujahideen and that's enough reason to prohibit it from being posted.
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
tawhid1
tawhid1

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:53 pm

SubhanAllah.
Are taliban and Alqaidah immune from kufr? Can't they be misguided? Where is the scale of justice within us that we dare throw the clear proofs because so and so is acting against it? Surely this is misguidance!

For a text to become an evidence does it require that so and so act upon it??

If you research more in depth of these so-called jihadis, you will see that they have many kufr beliefs. This can only come to light if you research more intensly on tawheed and shirk.

I was a huge supporter of alqaidah, but subhanAllah. The haqq is haqq and we have to accept it even if it comes to us as a slap in the face. When it comes it burns and tears down the baatil, that one cannot but feel so at ease from the confusion one is drowning in and building his life upon. Alhamdulillahi.

Darultawhid.com do not make takfir on the mujahdieen! On the contrary they make takfir on those who have kufr beliefs and build their lives upon it. They do not make takfir on the Awliyah of Allah who are far from kufr! They just say that they are not aware of any social jihaadi movements today, but do not deny the fact that there may be one (or more) that we are not aware of. May Allah help them and be their protector and helper.

You are more than welcome to visit the darultawhid forum to find out why they make takfir on those so-called jihadis inshaAllah.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!   BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEWARE ignorance is not an excuse!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next