Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

The Uniqueness Of Prophet Muhammad, alaihi Salaat Wassalam.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abu Fauzi

Male Number of posts : 83
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2010-09-24

The Uniqueness Of Prophet Muhammad, alaihi Salaat Wassalam. Empty
PostSubject: The Uniqueness Of Prophet Muhammad, alaihi Salaat Wassalam.   The Uniqueness Of Prophet Muhammad, alaihi Salaat Wassalam. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 2:45 pm

As-Salaam alaikum,
Just as when a piece of iron when exposed and immersed in tremendous heat of fire annihilates its own identity and become lost in the color and quality of fire, similarly the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, lost his own self-hood in the fire of Divine Love, and attained to his highest degree of Khilafat or ambassador and thus through him, the Attributes of Allah Ta'ala were made manifest. Thus his seeing, hearing, doing and speaking is/are that of the Divine's. That is why Allah says about the Prophet:--

"YOU DID NOT SLAY THEM, BUT ALLAH SLAYED THEM;
   AND IN NO WAY DID YOU THROW WHEN YOU THREW,
  BUT ALLAH THREW." (8:17)

"THE PROPHET DOESN'T SPEAK OUT OF HIS OWN VOLITION,
   HIS SPEECH IS THE SPEECH OF ALLAH." (53:3)

Through the Prophet, alaihi salaat was-salaam, Allah's Beautiful Names and Attributes were manifested fully, that is why following the Prophet is made equivalent of following Allah, where the Qur'an declares:--

"HE WHO OBEYS THE MESSENGER HAS OBEYED ALLAH" (4:80)

And, also, by the bestowal of Almighty God, the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, had within himself manifest the Divine Attributes which are supernatural from ordinary human standard.... for example, he said:--

"ALLAH HAS FOLDED THE ENTIRE EARTH IN FRONT OF ME. SO I
 CAN SIMULTANEOUSLY OBSERVE EVERYTHING FROM ITS EAST
 TO ITS WEST." (Sahih muslim)

"ALLAH HAS PLACED THIS WORLDLY MANIFESTATION IN SUCH A
MYSTERIOUS WAY IN FRONT OF MY EYES THAT WHATEVER WILL
BE CREATED UNTIL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT, I CANS SEE THEM AS
IF THEY ARE RIGHT ON TOP OF MY PALM." (Tabarani)

From this, we deduce that from the subtlety of hid haqiqat, space and time boundaries are made null and void.... everything is made present simultaneously. Allah's mystical manifestation (Tajalli) to His Prophet was in his power of hearing and seeing. That is why he said:-

" I CAN SEE WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE, I CAN HEAR WHAT YOU
   CANNOT HEAR." (Ahmad and Tirmidhi).
Back to top Go down

The Uniqueness Of Prophet Muhammad, alaihi Salaat Wassalam.
Page 1 of 1