Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Repent.. Return To Allah.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abu Fauzi

Male Number of posts : 83
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Repent.. Return To Allah. Empty
PostSubject: Repent.. Return To Allah.   Repent.. Return To Allah. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:26 am

As-Salaam alaikum,
In Surat Zumar of the Holy Qur'an, Allah Ta'ala says:--

"SAY: O MY SERVANTS WHO HAVE TRANSGRESSES AGAINST
THEIR SOULS! DESPAIR NOT OF THE MERCY OF ALLAH, FOR
ALLAH FORGIVES ALL SINS FOR HE IS OFT-FORGIVING, MOST
MERCIFUL." (39:53)

If you have transgressed the limits on yourself (with sins)...as the ayat says: 'asrafoo'.. with excessively too many sins... Allah Ta'ala is telling His Messenger, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, to inform us not to lose hope... laa taqnatoo min rahmatullah... do not despair of Allah's Mercy!

We.. You should therefore REPENT and SEEK Allah's Forgiveness with lots of Istighfar... Innallah yaghfiru zunooba Jamee'aan... Verily, Allah forgives all sins.

Ya-Ghafoor Ya-Ghafoor... Ya-Afoow... Allah likes His servants to ask for forgiveness every moment in their life. And we should have good thoughts and expectation(s) that He will indeed forgive us. In a Hadith-Qudsi, Allah Ta'ala says:--

ANAA 'INDA HUSNI ZHANNA 'ABDEE BEE.. I AM ACCORDING TO
MY SERVANT'S GOOD THOUGHTS OF ME." (Bayhaqi)

In view of this, whenever you have good thoughts, you/we will be saved and Allah will forgive you/us. If you have doubts, be careful as you cannot ply here: either you have full belief or if you have shaky belief, the Heaven Balance can check it.

If we commit sin(s), we should immediately repent, seek Allah's Forgiveness with a sincere heart and intention not to go back to such sin(s)...and we will find Allah Most-Forgiving, Most-Merciful.

Best Regards.
Back to top Go down

Repent.. Return To Allah.
Page 1 of 1