Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

A conversation between a Christian and A Muslim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
al_islam
Banned

Male Number of posts : 35
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-01-27

A conversation between a Christian and A Muslim Empty
PostSubject: A conversation between a Christian and A Muslim   A conversation between a Christian and A Muslim Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:08 am

Salam,

I came across this online book.

Take a read its not too long and this was the authors statement at the end of much research and searching:

Quote :
Christian - Muslim Dialogue

Acknowledgment

I am an American raised from childhood in the Christian belief. Until I began my soul's quest for God, I had taken many matters of importance for granted.

After discussions, reading, and rereading the manuscript of the present Muslim Christian Dialogue, I have gone over the quotations from the King James Version of the Holy Bible and the Holy Qur'an.

I finally announce my shahadah (testimony) publicly in English, then in Arabic: I bear witness that there is no deity except Allah, Who has no partner, and that Muhammad is His servant and messenger (a shhadu an la illaha illa Allah, wahdahu la sharikah lahu wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan 'abduhu wa rasulahu).

Through this very basic and simple testimony, I believe many people will submit to Allah in spirit and truth.

I hope that this short and easy to read booklet will be read worldwide and will attract many who are searching for a true belief where their minds may find rest and satisfaction.

Roy Earl Johnson

http://www.cambridgemuslims.info/Islam/CMD.htm
Back to top Go down
GuCcI
GuCcI

Female Number of posts : 141
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-01-18

A conversation between a Christian and A Muslim Empty
PostSubject: Re: A conversation between a Christian and A Muslim   A conversation between a Christian and A Muslim Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:16 pm

not gonna be much of a debate because there are no christians here [yet] tongue
Back to top Go down

A conversation between a Christian and A Muslim
Page 1 of 1