Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Join the free Shaker Aamer campaign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlKauthar_Bradford

Female Number of posts : 6
Religion : islam
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Join the free Shaker Aamer campaign Empty
PostSubject: Join the free Shaker Aamer campaign   Join the free Shaker Aamer campaign Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Join the Save Shaker Amer Campaign

100, 000 signatures needed before 14 May 2012. Time is running out.

Kindly remind your Imam to announce about our brothers plight at Jumu'ah prayers; or any centre or gathering you attend . Every signature counts.

Shaker Aamer's wife and 4 children: Johina, Mishal, Saif and young Faris now 10 years old pray at Tooting Islamic Centre/ Madrasah. These children are growing up fast.

How can a day pass except that we don't feel the pain and suffering of this wonderful family?

I wholeheartedly request to you to sign this e-petition now.

http://www.freeshaker.com

IT TAKES 30 SECONDS!

Why help?

• He's been cleared for release from Guatanamo Bay
• He's been imprisoned for over 10 years despite being innocent!
• He has never met his youngest child (who is now 10 years old)
• He has never been charged or tried

Death can come to you at any time. Lets earn extra reward for helping our oppressed brother.

Don't despair from the mercy of Allah. Don't stop your campaign for the release of our brother Shaker Aamer .

I have already signed the petition. Have you? Do it now!!! Please

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: “A Muslim is a brother of (another) Muslim, he neither wrongs him nor does hand him over to one who does him wrong. If anyone fulfils his brother’s needs, Allah will fulfil his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection” [Narrated in Bukhari and Muslim]

Shaker Aamer, the Briton still locked in Guantánamo, by us signing this petition, we are telling the world that he will not be forgotten

For more information, please watch this small promo video from Br Shaker Aamer's children:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Hr8wHzQpc

Please pass this to all your friends and family.

Together we can make a difference, but only once united.

What is stopping you from signing this petition, and sending to 10 people you know and asking them to send to 10 people they know?

Come one, please do this for the sake of Allah SWT. Remember, who knows one day this could be us?

Salaam.

--

Here are some messages from our brother from Guantánamo

19 August 2002
"I just became 41... but physically I'm 50. I got arthritis, kidney problems, hearing problems, eye problems, my hair has fallen, my heart is aching."

9 March 2005
"You are the soul of my life. You are the best of my heart. You are the light of my eyes. You are the oxygen in my lungs, you are the sun on my back, the sweetest taste of my mouth you are everything you are everything I need to live, to love, to be... Do you know how much you are important for my life. If you break I will break, if you become weak I will become weak and if you go I will go. You are my soul twin. I need you to be strong."

9 August 2008
"My sweetheart, yes I lost a lot of weight, yes I have a lot of sickness, yes I got short sight, yes my bones are aching, yes I got white hair, yes I got old but I love to tell you my heart is still young, my mind still strong, stronger than ever."
Back to top Go down

Join the free Shaker Aamer campaign
Page 1 of 1