Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

For The Sinner.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abu Fauzi

Male Number of posts : 83
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2010-09-24

For The Sinner. Empty
PostSubject: For The Sinner.   For The Sinner. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:45 am

Assalam alaikum,
A Tradition from the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, states that Allah the Most High revealed to Dawud, alaihi-s-salaam, ''O Dawud, give glad tidings to the sinners and give warning to the righteous''. He replied, ''My Lord, how is it that I should give glad tidings to the guilty, and warn those who do good?'' Allah the Exalted said, ''Give glad tidings to the sinner that no sin is too grave for Me to forgive; and warn the righteous against admiring their own work [which leads to ostentation] for I do not hold someone strictly to account for their deeds, except they are destroyed. O Dawud, if you claim to Love Me, then remove the love of this world from your heart, for love for Me and love for it cannot be combined in one heart. O Dawud, whoever has love for Me stands in worship at Night while the idle are sleeping, and Remembers Me in solitude while others are heedless and is thankful for My blessings while others are neglectful''.

In another Hadith narration on the authority of Jabir, may Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him, the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, was reported to have said, ''Allah does not remove a person from sin except that He wants to forgive him and He does not incline a person towards a righteous action, except that He wants to accept it from him''.
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

Male Number of posts : 1423
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-08-01

For The Sinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The Sinner.   For The Sinner. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 pm

JazakAllah khair
Back to top Go down

For The Sinner.
Page 1 of 1