Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

What would you like translated?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-01

What would you like translated? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like translated?   What would you like translated? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:27 pm

aswrwb

The question is in the thread title, what would you like translated? what type of stuff do you want to read about? hadeeth? fiqh? biographies? fataawa? or what?

Poetry is out of the question because that is too difficult to translate, but anything else should be fine Inshaa Allaah, as long as it's not too long.

So if you tell me what type of things you like to read then i can check my kitaabs for something on that topic and hopefully translate it Inshaa Allaah.
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Arabianmaiden
Arabianmaiden

Female Number of posts : 16
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What would you like translated?   What would you like translated? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Could you find me something about female Mujahidaat in the time of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam)/Muslim Women in Battles? Permissibilty of women fighting fee sabeelillah?

Back to top Go down
papia islam

Female Number of posts : 5
Religion : eslam
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What would you like translated?   What would you like translated? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:50 am

Muslims are brothers.
There is no difference at Sunnah between man or woman.
Sunnah is for all.Fight for peace or Islam is also a Sunnah.
It is really for both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like translated?   What would you like translated? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like translated?
Page 1 of 1