Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Lose weight by playing 'Wii Sports'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lose weight by playing 'Wii Sports' Empty
PostSubject: Lose weight by playing 'Wii Sports'   Lose weight by playing 'Wii Sports' Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:49 am

source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a82227/can-wii-sports-beat-going-to-the-gym.html

Lose weight by playing 'Wii Sports' 160x120_wiisports_76330

A new study carried out by the British Medical Journal has revealed that playing Wii Sports increases energy usage by 60kcal per hour when compared to playing games on other consoles.

However, although playing Wii Sports may seem like an ideal way of burning up the Christmas dinner instead of going to the gym, the BMA claims that Wii exercise is not intense
enough to keep you fit. Stating that young people need one hour of exercise per day, a spokesman from the BMA added that "playing on the Wii doesn't count."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1