Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Do you love the Messenger of Allah?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Do you love the Messenger of Allah? Empty
PostSubject: Do you love the Messenger of Allah?   Do you love the Messenger of Allah? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:35 pm

How do we know we love RasoolAllah Sallallahu alayhi wa.... ? The ‘ulema have listed a few signs:

• To practice the sunnah;

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

Say [O Prophet]: “If you love God, follow me, [and] God will love you and forgive you your sins; for God is much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace.” [3:31]

• Real al wara wal Bara – love and hate for the sake of Allah azza wa jal.

• To love his companions, to love those whom Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa loved.

• To be stricken with poverty. Once the companion came to the Prophet and said “I love you” the prophet said “are you sure?” and this happened again for three times, and then the prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa said “are you sure for wallahi no ones loves me except that poverty reaches him faster than the wind.”

I got it from err... a lecture, can't remember which.. =o
Back to top Go down

Do you love the Messenger of Allah? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you love the Messenger of Allah?   Do you love the Messenger of Allah? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:02 pm

jazakAllah love
Back to top Go down

Do you love the Messenger of Allah?
Page 1 of 1