Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Studying Aqeedah

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:18 pm

LOL...LOL...LOL....oh my....that was funny... but seriously ...Madkhalis are scum of the earth.....
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

Male Number of posts : 1423
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Madkhali is another name for saudi salafis?
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:39 pm

how come the brother what recorded that didn't laugh, it's too funny. ^_^

http://offthemanhaj.wordpress.com/introduction-the-madkhalis/

"We plan to target one specific group of people known as The Madkhalis(i.e. Neo Salafis, Talafis, Morjiah, Saudi Salafis, etc.). "

ahh... that's what neo salafis are..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Quote :
Madkhali is another name for saudi salafis?

Yeah....

But yeah, people should be cautious not to confuse the Madkhali clowns with other Salafi people...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Know what....I might start to study the Hanbali mathhab....
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Hmm.. so a Salafi is like someone who doesnt follow one particular madhab right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Errr...sort of....but I think true real Salafis don't call themselves ''Salafi'' , they just stick to 'Ahl Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah''

But there's no problem in following a madhab...and not compulsary either....it's just the blindfollowing that they're against...

Last edited by Ibn As-Sahaaba on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:51 pm

How can u learn about a madhab? On the net>?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:40 pm

I don't think...
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Hmm then how are u going to start studying the hanbali madhab?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:43 pm

Books...or maybe find a good shaykh
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:36 pm

You guys make dua for me, insha Allah, I will be starting my journey in the big world of learning and studying again and I'm kinda nervous....

=s
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Admin wrote:

1st year, mainly arabic
2nd year, more arabic related things
3rd year, still some arabic and some explanation of the qur'aan plus beginners fiqh
4th year, a tafseer like jalaalayn and fiqh the first volume of hidaayah, and a book or two of arabic related things
5th year, end off jalaalayn do the second volume of hidaayah, do that tiny book on aqeedah, and perhaps a book of arabic
6th year, hadeeth only

same as you.

Apparently can even go on for 7 years... depends.

I don't know if I'm the oldest... but I know for sure I stick out. =/ or up.... rather.

I have a question with regards to respecting teachers, if a thought comes in your head to add to what the teacher said, do you just stay quiet out of respect or something or can you say it so that like... I dunno... well actually maybe that's showing off.. =/

I'm gonna be an old fogey bogey when I finish... insha Allah.. lol, well when I finish not to being the bogey... =s BUT err... is it hard handling school and madrassah? Cause... I have some plans to learn something else to compliment...
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Quote :
same as you.

That's not what i did, that's just what is most commonly done these days.

Quote :
I have a question with regards to respecting teachers, if a thought comes in your head to add to what the teacher said, do you just stay quiet out of respect or something or can you say it so that like... I dunno... well actually maybe that's showing off.. =/

It depends, with my one ustaadh i'll always add in my comments when we do a lesson and then he'll tell me whether i'm right or wrong, with the others i rather keep quiet because they'll feel i'm "trying to tell them how to do their job" or so.

Quote :
BUT err... is it hard handling school and madrassah? Cause... I have some plans to learn something else to compliment...

I expect it is, right now i have so little time that if i don't sleep extra on the weekends then i might end up looking like a panda, and i don't go to school, so what won't it be like for a person who does both?
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying Aqeedah   Studying Aqeedah - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying Aqeedah
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2