Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Those are not our women but These are our women!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scented Blood

Male Number of posts : 43
Religion : The Only One Worth Having.
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Those are not our women but These are our women! Empty
PostSubject: Those are not our women but These are our women!   Those are not our women but These are our women! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Tell me, how many arguments start, everyday, over a man accusing his woman of flirting?

Tell me, what sort of example is it for the child, knowing that his mother gets served in the shop quicker because she bats her eyelids, at the shop assistant?

Tell me, how many men fear their women cheating on them over the way they dress, when they go out?

Tell me how many women are not comfortable with their men, being around women who have to wake at 6am to apply their makeup, just to try to feel good about themselves?

Tell me, how many feel like they only have a shelf life of about ten years, before they have to try dressing like they eighteen again?

Tell me, how many women out there complain, about getting looks from men and whistled at, but only dress to bring attention?

Tell me, how many women slave and diet all year round, to drop all their clothes at the slightest hint of sun?

Those are not our women…

Continues below

Those are not our women but These are our women… « Moosey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those are not our women but These are our women!   Those are not our women but These are our women! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:10 pm

SubhaanAllah, beautifully written......I'm a man of gheerah Big Grin

BTW I like the new look of the blog **thumbs up**
Back to top Go down
Scented Blood

Male Number of posts : 43
Religion : The Only One Worth Having.
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Those are not our women but These are our women!   Those are not our women but These are our women! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:41 am

Ibn As-Sahaaba wrote:
I'm a man of gheerah Big Grin

Lets get t-shirts with that written on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those are not our women but These are our women!   Those are not our women but These are our women! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1