Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Request a tafseer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:54 pm

aswrwb

Unfortunately my life is not long enough to be able to do tafseer of the entire qur'aan with you, so if anyone wants to know the tafseer of a particular ayah or so then post your request here and i'll do my best to help you with it Insha Allah thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:12 am

But I want the tafseer of the entire Qur'an... =/

I proper love the ones Anna and tmr uses but it's in Arabic.. I don't know if you can get translated version.. random. This section needs to be alive..
Back to top Go down
umm uthman
RosePetal
umm uthman

Female Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Nisaa wrote:
But I want the tafseer of the entire Qur'an... =/

I proper love the ones Anna and tmr uses but it's in Arabic.. I don't know if you can get translated version.. random. This section needs to be alive..
aswrwb

i agree^...n nisaa ever considered joining ur local aalimah class - u've got a few near you? n you'd be real good at it masha-Allah :d

can we start at any aayah tht you can give us a tafseer on plz?
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:35 pm

I proper suck so I dunno what you're talking about. I'd get booed at laughed at. =( ahem.. PM me all you know, I only know one.. how sheltered can I get.. =/

We have the Ayah A Day Threads on ummah alhamdulillah you should join them... =o And now we're doing The Fiks classes too alhamdulillah... Anna's doing the tafseer 101, pretty good. Check it out. =)

But I want to do something else so someone come up with an idea and we could do a mini project for Darul Ilm. I have time on my hands and the days are way longer now. I am pretty clueless but I will research and learn.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Quote :
But I want to do something else so someone come up with an idea and we could do a mini project for Darul Ilm. I have time on my hands and the days are way longer now. I am pretty clueless but I will research and learn.

So what's your idea?
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:29 pm

I don't... I want someone else to come up with one.

My ideas are ghay
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Well give a ghay idea then, who says it won't be good Neutral
Back to top Go down
umm uthman
RosePetal
umm uthman

Female Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Nisaa wrote:
I proper suck so I dunno what you're talking about. I'd get booed at laughed at. =( ahem.. PM me all you know, I only know one.. how sheltered can I get.. =/

We have the Ayah A Day Threads on ummah alhamdulillah you should join them... =o And now we're doing The Fiks classes too alhamdulillah... Anna's doing the tafseer 101, pretty good. Check it out. =)

aswrwb

nooo you wouldn't - i think you'd actually fit in if you let yourself tongue...umm, i know there's another but i sat in on a dars at al furqan school? not sure what it's called proply...do you know it?

Yeh they seem really good when i've had the time to read'em...
so lets hear it - no pressure :p - what's this ghay idea your thinkin of? :d
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Yah I know that one.. I can't fit in... =o I know if I try but I'm just an odd one out from everything.. =/ *cry* =P Haha.. no one likes emo girl.. =( ugh failuree.... faaaail epic!

Don't have an idea, I'll have a think..
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:32 am

Fine have my ghay idea, and it's not exactly my idea anyway..

Anna was saying there was a thread in mains like Qur'an quiz.. but I dunno what happened to it, must've been real old 'cause I never saw it, anyway we have that thread and it's much fun except it's died down now. =(

Sooo we, over here, could do that! You just ask questions like "Which ayah in the Qur'an does Allah mention this and that... " or about stories in the Qur'an like "who is so and so" and we find the ayah, and find the tafseer (that's the new bit =P) or you can give us the tafseer or we can search for a few different explanations and post! Yaaaah and nahh? =) But you are allowed to research because I don't know anything.. =o so I can't think of it from the top of my head the way some people could. Comprende? Capiche?

Told you it was gonna be mighty ghay. =(
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Quote :
You just ask questions like "Which ayah in the Qur'an does Allah mention this and that... " or about stories in the Qur'an like "who is so and so" and we find the ayah,

That is fine just like that thumbs up to go to tafaaseer would be too difficult for you lot who don't have access to tafseer kitaabs, in english you have less than a handful, ma'aariful qur'aan, and that super small supposed ibn katheer, and yeah that's about all the english ones there are scratch
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Nooo! There's maafirul Qur'an, ibn Katheer, then there's websites like abdurrahman and what else... PDFs... =P and audios.. but I'm not listening to them for just one ayah though.. =o There's stuff you just gotta research, we found so much though! Wordpress blogs... =o Like Ilm Fruits do tafseer on certain verses etc..

Well anyway you make the thread. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:19 pm

that's not ibn katheer, i have the mukhtasaar (abridged) tafseer ibn katheer in arabic, so you can take my word for it when i say that english one that is found online is not even 15% of the mukhtasar, let alone compared to the original ibn katheer.

But if you feel you can do it then by all means you can add it in as well thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Seriously?

So.. what is it?

But the stuff like in the shade of Qur'an and stuff, that's all proper right, 'cause that's all in Arabic..

I don't understand. =/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:42 pm

It's a seriously super abridged version.

You mean the one by sayyid qutb? Do you have the full thing in english? scratch
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 pm

No I don't think you can get English..

A seriously abridged version... so there's MORE to it? So basically all like the stuff is get from these English translations is just brushing the surface? Wow.. I wanna do tafseer.. =( When do you learn it if you proper studying? I guess you gotta know Arabic huh to understand it better.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 pm

I thought so.

"More" is an understatement, and that's just one single tafseer, what still about all the others.

Yep you have to know arabic, it's impossible otherwise, and you'd do tafseer when you do an aalimah course, however most places (in fact all that i know of) only teaches jalaalayn, so what you actually should do is like do a couple of years of an aalimah course which will be enough to learn arabic, learn quite some fiqh, some usul al fiqh, and some tafseer, then on your own time you'll be able to read all the nice tafaaseer.
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Whaaaat? As if I thought that was all.. =s So have you got the books then? The Arabic ones?

Yeah cause like some of the stuff tmr and Anna posts especially the Arabic words, breaking it apart to find the roots, I don't get it, so I'm clueless about that kinda stuff but the other stuff what is like the stories part, I like reading that stuff.

Keekee said there's 5 years... then you become an official aalimah.. wow. lol. You gotta know Urdu.. mine sucks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Yep i've got lots of arabic ones, i've got over a dozen.

That is actually very simple once you know how it's done, you should seriously thikn about going for an aalimah course, it'll really be good for you thumbs up

My course is 7 years rotfl then add 2 more years to become a mufti rotfl

You don't "have" to know urdu, your level of urdu is more than enough to get through.
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Well with them online classes I've learnt about sarf and nahw.. like with certain words I'm familiar with and the teacher say I'm like yeeeah I get it, but not back then. And it's all BASIC stuff, so as I was saying in the thread waaaay basic, you gotta take an Arabic class a proper to learn Arabic, but this is leading up to that.

We'll see InshaAllah.. if I get on even.. but first I dunno.. so I gotta decide what I want and stop being a chicken

Yep I need to do a test too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Nothing will happen if you don't take that first step Neutral
Back to top Go down

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 pm

you can get the Qutb 'in the Shade of....' in English...i saw it the yesterday in uni library...
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Is itttt?

Admin - I know.. =( hmm..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Quote :

you can get the Qutb 'in the Shade of....' in English...i saw it the yesterday in uni library...

The full one or just a translation of some parts?
Back to top Go down

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Admin wrote:

The full one or just a translation of some parts?

erm, im not too sure scratch it was quite a small book, so cant have been full thing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request a tafseer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request a tafseer   Request a tafseer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request a tafseer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next