Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Reading technique..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jilbabi
Jilbabi

Female Number of posts : 6
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Reading technique.. Empty
PostSubject: Reading technique..   Reading technique.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Since most of us dont read (a bit general but hey), i wos wondering whether there is a more interesting way or method of reading. To make reading more interesting / less tiresome??

I love the idea of reading, but i dont actually read / read enough which is awful because theres soo many great books! MashaAllah..

So any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Reading technique..   Reading technique.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Yep! N_AM posted an awesome link, I'll link it... it's long but beneficial in that it gave me ideas to digest the information I get from books or lectures.

Said something real good, cover your book in ink.. or something like that, so scribble away whilst reading in the book and you'll remember it inshaallah. Help to keep it in. =)

http://ilmcast.com/beyond-ilm-summit-23.htm

..Oh just general reading right.. ? Not like... =/ Sorry I read too fast, well maybe it'll benefit you anyway..

Last edited by Nisaa on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jilbabi
Jilbabi

PostSubject: Re: Reading technique..   Reading technique.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:21 pm

JazakAllahu khair mm sounds good, i shall.. post link inshaAllah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading technique..   Reading technique.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:24 pm

I always get confused when someone says N_AM, im like whose that scratch

Anyhow check out that link, i thought it was great and really has changed the way I read books.
Back to top Go down
Jilbabi
Jilbabi

PostSubject: Re: Reading technique..   Reading technique.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:20 am

JazakAllahu khair xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading technique..   Reading technique.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading technique..
Page 1 of 1