Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Noorayn - Excercises

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noorayn
Noorayn

Female Number of posts : 406
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Noorayn - Excercises Empty
PostSubject: Noorayn - Excercises   Noorayn - Excercises Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:46 am

Bismillah

Gonna stick all of me excercises in here Insha Allah green blob blob green blob

Last edited by Noorayn on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: Noorayn - Excercises   Noorayn - Excercises Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:54 am

Excercise 1

ما هاذا؟ هاذا مفتاح
1. What is this? This is a key.

ما هاذا؟ هاذا كتاب
2. What is this? This is a book.

ما هاذا؟ هاذا قلم
3. What is this? This is a pen.

ما هاذا؟ هاذا باب
4. What is this? This is a door.

ما هاذا؟ هاذا بيت

5. What is this? This is a house.

6. ما هاذا؟ هاذا كرسي
What is this? This is a chair.
I couldn't find the dagger alif embarassed

Last edited by Noorayn on Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to resize last one)
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: Noorayn - Excercises   Noorayn - Excercises Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:05 am

Excercise 2

1. أهاذا بيت؟ لا، هاذا مسجد
Is this a house? No, this is a masjid.

2. أهاذا مفتاح؟ لا، هاذا قلم
Is this a key? No, this is a pen.

3. أهاذا قميص؟ نعم، هاذا قميص
Is this a shirt? Yes, this is a shirt.

4. أهاذا نجم؟ نعم، هاذا نجم
Is this a star? Yes, this is a star.

Please bear in mind I'm trying out a new arabic keyboard and it doesn't copy and its quite tricky to resize etc so if I've accidentally used the wrong letter or erased a letter please don't dock my score, if this was in real life I woulda been better!)
Back to top Go down
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: Noorayn - Excercises   Noorayn - Excercises Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:25 pm

wswrwb

Will do, JazakAllahu khair sis.

Righty back to the excercises - I've done the read and write ones by hand because I also want to develop my writing skills Insha Allah so if you could point out my mistakes and give me some tips? Be harsh! (And ignore the dodgy English handwriting please).

I've attached them as images, but you might wanna view the image and zoom in a bit.

Another thing - I learnt waladun as boy, and taajirun as merchant instead of child and shopkeeper - should I learn them as the latter or keep them as the former - which is more correct?

Noorayn - Excercises Excercises2and3
Noorayn - Excercises Excercise4
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Noorayn - Excercises   Noorayn - Excercises Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:58 pm

What do you want cleared up? everyone elses posts?

Quote :
I couldn't find the dagger alif

It's not on my keyboard either, but you still are meant to type the word as هذا instead of هاذا

Quote :
Another thing - I learnt waladun as boy, and taajirun as merchant instead of child and shopkeeper - should I learn them as the latter or keep them as the former - which is more correct?

Both are correct, because both are synonyms of each other, so one will not be more correct than the other, in most cases that is.

Quote :
(And ignore the dodgy English handwriting please).

it's much better than my handwriting Rubeyes

Quote :
so if you could point out my mistakes and give me some tips? Be harsh!

Well you didn't make any mistakes, just the end of your 'laam' you need to curve more rounder like this one, ل, and i don't know if it's from scanning the page in but there seems to be a dot on top of the daal in masjid scratch

So i wont dock your points for any of those 'mistakes', so you get full points thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Noorayn
Noorayn

PostSubject: Re: Noorayn - Excercises   Noorayn - Excercises Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Yay JazakAllahu khair ! Erm yeah that dot was a moment of madness Big Grin whoops! Yeah I clocked about the hadhaa late, will omit it in future. I guess I'll be sticking to boy and merchant in future then, although I shall keep child and shopkeeper in mind.

I really don't think my arabic handwriting is good enough though so Insha Allah you'll see some improvements in that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noorayn - Excercises   Noorayn - Excercises Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noorayn - Excercises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Languages :: Arabic-
Jump to: