Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Empty
PostSubject: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:08 pm

aswrwb

subhan'Allah amaazing recitation by both Big Grin

Hani ar-Rafai & Nabil ar-Rafai

[CLICK ON NAMES TO DOWNLOAD THIER FULL QUR'AN AUDIO'S IN MP3 FORMAT!]

Download @ http://quranicaudio.com/ thumbs up

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

Male Number of posts : 427
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:42 am

wswrwb,

Your post is useless without any links nono. outta

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OH-REALLY?.com
-Fady-

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:01 pm

Z-Blade wrote:
wswrwb,

Wassalam.

LOL silly boy....mouse over their names! :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:15 pm

Z-Blade wrote:
wswrwb,

Wassalam.

aswrwb,

roll eyes perhaps I should've put the links more overtly..

sorry thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Ameeratul-Mujaahidaat
Ameeratul-Mujaahidaat

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:01 pm

smack head why u apologizing 4?

it aint ur fault.. the links are supposed to be displayed like that

..nd not ur fault people cant see

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:53 pm

-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:
wswrwb,

Wassalam.

aswrwb,

Astaghfirullah, show some respect to your elders boy nono torture . tongue

Though I thought the Quranicaudio.com was the link, that's what confused me sad.

JazakAllahu khair for the suggestion ukhti, I listened to both of them a bit (without having any proper links to them roll eyes outta), mashaAllah Nabil is very good, may Allah reward him Big Grin. Ameen!

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
warda
warda

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:19 am

w/salam

lol i was wondering if thy were brothers, then i saw the title Big Grin

Mashallah!!! their parents must be proud!! may allah reward immensely
Back to top Go down
Ameeratul-Mujaahidaat
Ameeratul-Mujaahidaat

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:21 am

Z-Blade wrote:

aswrwb,

Though I thought the Quranicaudio.com was the link, that's what confused me sad.

JazakAllahu khair for the suggestion ukhti, I listened to both of them a bit (without having any proper links to them roll eyes outta), mashaAllah Nabil is very good, may Allah reward him Big Grin. Ameen!

Wassalam.

scratch what do you mean without any propa links..they are propa links just click on the names of the brothers. wacko
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:41 pm

Ameeratul-Mujaahidaat wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:

aswrwb,

Wassalam.

scratch what do you mean without any propa links..they are propa links just click on the names of the brothers. wacko

aswrwb,

I meant I had to go through the website: quranicaudo.com because I didn't know their names were the links, and I said that part as a joke. :')

Wassalam.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:49 pm

aswrwb,

Fair enough, the links were there but they were overlooked, you've said it, its been made clear, end of matter insha'Allah

there's no need for anyone to make any further comments! especially one's like 'you bully' regardless of whether its a joke or not. roll eyes Otherwise, it just encourages replies and the thread ultimately just loses the original purpose it was made for. Sorry again for not making the links to appear more obviously, will take this into account next time thumbs up

barak'Allahu feekum

- Umm Salamah
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:04 am

Umm Salamah wrote:
aswrwb,

Fair enough, the links were there but they were overlooked, you've said it, its been made clear, end of matter insha'Allah

there's no need for anyone to make any further comments! especially one's like 'you bully' regardless of whether its a joke or not. roll eyes Otherwise, it just encourages replies and the thread ultimately just loses the original purpose it was made for. Sorry again for not making the links to appear more obviously, will take this into account next time thumbs up

barak'Allahu feekum

- Umm Salamah

wswrwb,

Don't worry about it, I was not entirely serious with the no links line nerdbro , all that matters is that I was able to get to the recitation in question and JazakAllahu khair for it thumbs up. Though my favourites are probably recitors like Ibrahim Al-Jibreen, Muhammad Lu-Haidan and Ahmad Ajmi etc.

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:19 am

aswrwb,

barak'Allahu feek.

yeah my personal fave recitors include those and, Salah Bukhatir, AbdulWadood Haneef, Imam Faisal, Abu Bakr ash-Shatri, Tawfeeq ibn Saeed as-Sawa'igh, Juhaynee and many more.. Big Grin just thought I'd post the Rafai brothers in particular as not everyone has heard of them..

the Qur'anic Audio site have all these reciter's amaazing recitation, including many more that you can download. I've also edited and included the link in the first post , so yeh if you haven't done so already, check it out thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:51 am

Umm Salamah wrote:
aswrwb,

barak'Allahu feek.

yeah my personal fave recitors include those and, Salah Bukhatir, AbdulWadood Haneef, Imam Faisal, Abu Bakr ash-Shatri, Tawfeeq ibn Saeed as-Sawa'igh, Juhaynee and many more.. Big Grin just thought I'd post the Rafai brothers in particular as not everyone has heard of them..

the Qur'anic Audio site have all these reciter's amaazing recitation, including many more that you can download. I've also edited and included the link in the first post , so yeh if you haven't done so already, check it out thumbs up

wswrwb,

Yes, mashaAllah, I noticed they have a lot, JazakAllahu khair ukhti. I checked out Yaseen by Haidan. I love the way he suddenly starts reciting in that amazing way where he prolongs all the vowels and recites with such sincerity! Basically I like any recitation where it seems to be coming from the heart and is full of sincerity :'), that's when my heart is affected the most. Though it wasn't all of it, you can get the full recitation of that from Youtube with translation Big Grin.

May Allah reward them for their efforts, Ameen! And Alhamdulillah, all success comes from Allah.

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:07 am

aswrwb,

barak'Allahu feek Aameen

yeah masha'Allah Muhammad Al-Haidan/Luhaidan's recitations are beautiful and I know what you mean, the recitation seems to come straight from the heart! masha'Allah I especially love his Surah Al Qiyamah, especially just before and in particular Ayah 27! subhan'Allah amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:37 am

Umm Salamah wrote:
aswrwb,

barak'Allahu feek Aameen

yeah masha'Allah Muhammad Al-Haidan/Luhaidan's recitations are beautiful and I know what you mean, the recitation seems to come straight from the heart! masha'Allah I especially love his Surah Al Qiyamah, especially just before and in particular Ayah 27! subhan'Allah amazing!!

wswrwb,

Yeah Al-Qiyamah must be one of his most popular/best ones! But so far, I believe the best one he done (from what I've heard) is Al-Haqqah! So if you haven't heard that yet, you should, you won't regret it! thumbs up

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
warda
warda

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:23 am

Assalamu alaikum

Mashallah, are those found in the initial link, i wanna listen to em.

i usually listen to Sudias, Madroot, Ali Jabir (he past away may allah bless him) and shiek abu bakar shatary. but Mainly Sudais
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:38 am

wswrwb,

Yes looks like they are there, just go to the home page of the site: http://quranicaudio.com/

Z-Blade wrote:

Yeah Al-Qiyamah must be one of his most popular/best ones! But so far, I believe the best one he done (from what I've heard) is Al-Haqqah! So if you haven't heard that yet, you should, you won't regret it! thumbs up

Wassalam.

To add to that, I'm not talking about the one in dhikrullah.com (as I've heard it just now), I'm talking about his older recitation. I'll try find a link to it, it's too good Subhanallah! Or is there a way to upload it since I have it on my computer?! scratch

EDIT: NOOOOoooooo, looks like the site I got it from has expired and needs to be renwed! And there's only a bad quality version of that recitation at Islamway, which doesn't sound at all as good :/. So someone tell me how to upload it please?

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
warda
warda

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:10 am

Assalamu alaikum

are you looking for a website to upload from or dont know how?

Muhammad Al-Haidan: mashallah, he changes his voice ever so often, or is just my imagination......mashallah though thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:14 am

warda wrote:
Assalamu alaikum

are you looking for a website to upload from or dont know how?

Muhammad Al-Haidan: mashallah, he changes his voice ever so often, or is just my imagination......mashallah though thumbs up

aswrwb,

I was hoping someone could tell me the easiest way to upload it, but I'm doing it via MegaUpload right now :/.

Yeah, when he puts in his full effort and recites, his voice seems to change embarassed. And that's when it sounds great, mashaAllah Big Grin.

OK, you can download that recitation from here:

Al Haqqah:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFBQ9D0W

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:39 pm

aswrwb,

ah masha'Allah yeah I've heard the one on Dhikrullah thumbs up but I'm unable to download your upload..

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

scratch maybe its just me..?
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:00 am

Umm Salamah wrote:
aswrwb,

ah masha'Allah yeah I've heard the one on Dhikrullah thumbs up but I'm unable to download your upload..

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

scratch maybe its just me..?

wswrwb,

The dhikrullah Al-Haqqah is nothing compared to his older one :').

Hmmm, I got that message once, and I tried it again, and it worked fine for me.

I tried it once again now, and it worked. Let me know if it's still not working and I'll try to fix it. Sorry, I'm new to this megaupload business sad.

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:28 pm

aswrwb

yeah I guess I've realised that with megaupload sometimes its temporarily unavailable and when you try again it works fine for some reason scratch ..and sometimes while it works for you , it doesn't for others..Allahu Alam..dunno why confused - but JazakAllahu khair Akhi it worked and subhan'Allah it is very beautiful!! Big Grin I guess this version is more melodic than the one on Dhirkullah, still..masha'Allah both are amazing! subhan'Allah

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 3:10 am

Umm Salamah wrote:
aswrwb

yeah I guess I've realised that with megaupload sometimes its temporarily unavailable and when you try again it works fine for some reason scratch ..and sometimes while it works for you , it doesn't for others..Allahu Alam..dunno why confused - but JazakAllahu khair Akhi it worked and subhan'Allah it is very beautiful!! Big Grin I guess this version is more melodic than the one on Dhirkullah, still..masha'Allah both are amazing! subhan'Allah

thumbs up

wswrwb,

Yep I realised that about MegaUpload as it seems eek. Wa iyaki ukhti wa barakallahu feek, Alhamdulillah it worked without me having to do anything :'). I find this one more amazing, is it just me?! embarassed

Others should listen to it inshaAllah if they haven't! So here it is again Big Grin!:

Surah 69, Al-Haqqah by Luhaidan (Haidan)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFBQ9D0W

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
-Fady-

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:07 am

Z-Blade wrote:
-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:
wswrwb,

Wassalam.

aswrwb,

Wassalam.

I'm sorry forgive me ya khaal....tongue
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:05 am

-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:
-Fady- wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:
wswrwb,

Wassalam.

aswrwb,

Wassalam.

I'm sorry forgive me ya khaal....tongue

aswrwb,

What's a Khaal?! Depending on what that word is, then I'll decide whether to forgive you or not coolbro.

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai   The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Brothers : Hani and Nabil ar-Rafai
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next