Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh sisters.
Usually im not a fan of sisters event and all that kind of stuff but this event, I would deffo go to!
Part of the charity week, so all money raised will go to orphans...w8 til u c wht it is. ur gna love it lol!
__________________Imperial College presents:
SMOKY not SMUDGY
A strictly girls event
AN EVENT TO RAISE MONEY FOR ORPHANS
Make-up artists from some of THE BIGGEST BRANDS are coming together to RAISE MONEY FOR ORPHANS.
TWO MAKE-UP MASTER CLASSES
(one of them by a Bobbi Brown make-up artist. Never heard of Bobbi Brown? That's because their products are usually too expensive for the average student to buy!)
- These usually cost in the region of £50. We are providing this at a HEAVILY DISCOUNTED price of £12!!
* Tips, techniques on makeup as a general and its application
* Learn how to apply foundation properly
* Get the perfect 'blush'
* Smoky eyes, striking eyes, natural look
* Achieving different looks including the natural day look and a more special evening look
* Much MUCH more!!
* Make-up artists from Benefit, Chanel, Elizabeth Arden, Urban Decay, Body Shop, Yves SaintLaurent and more!!
* Get an individual consultation and learn about whats best for your face
* If you bring your own makeup, they can teach you how to use your own makeup on your own face
* You can alternatively get the makeup artist to use their own makeup
* No makeover is complete without a haircut!
* Get your hair cut, blowdryed, straightened, curled, styled, WHATEVER YOU WANT!!
* Professional henna artist Kiran from 'Ray of Light Henna' will be coming down and will also be selling henna kits at a discounted price
* Another fantastic henna artist, Sonia Ullah will also be helping out at the event
* Having had the opportunity to get all this done in one place, you can also get your photo taken professionally!
* Remember this day and your makeover for the rest of your life and keep the memories as photos!
* Theres a huge craze for 'model-type' photos but a lot of people don't have the time or money to get them done. You can join in this craze at this event at HUGELY DISCOUNTED prices!
* If you bring a USB stick you can take your photos straight away!
* Hummingbird Bakery are donating their cakes!
* Tesco's are providing us products
* Whittard Tea have donated funky teas
* And lots more finger food!
* If you want more 'proper' food afterwards, there is a BanglaSoc freshers dinner happening with delicious halal food, where all proceeds go towards the same charity to raise money for orphans!
* For a small fee of £2.50 you answer three EASY questions.
* Get the questions right and you will definitely win a prize
* All prizes are donated by different companies including Boots, Body Shop, John Frieda, Olay and more
* For a small extra price of £1 you can enter the bonus question to win gift hampers!!
All make-up artists, henna artists, hairdressers, photographers, the food, the venue, EVERYTHING is done on a volunteer basis and donations. There is NO COST to this event so ALL THE MONEY that is raised will go STRAIGHT TO THE ORPHANS.DATE: Wednesday 5 November
VENUE: Imperial College London
Closest tube station is South Kensington which is on the Piccadilly, Circle and District Lines.
TIMING: 3pm- 8pm
(You can come whenever you're free during this time)
Master classes will run at 3.30pm and 5.30pm
BRING: lots of money or a debit card (to donate online)
Spread the word. Tell your friends. Get beautiful for charity.
Charity Week 2008 Facebook group:
Charity Week 2008 Video: