Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE Empty
PostSubject: FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE   FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:18 pm

FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE Webina10

This webinar is TOTALLY FREE!! Essential knowledge packed with amazing facts. Reserve your place NOW:
What’s a Webinar?

A Webinar is short for Web-based seminar. This Webinar is a lecture that is transmitted over the internet
via LIVE audio. You will require either speakers or a headset to listen in.

So what are you waiting for?!
Why AlKauthar?
[url=https://www.alkauthar.org/content.asp?pgc=prospstudent&From=Student Services#WhyAlKauthar]CLICK HERE[/url]CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE   FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Sounds interesting....

EDIT: NVM I found out......
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

Male Number of posts : 1423
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE   FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:41 pm

Abu Sulayman.. tell me what they talked about.. i cant listen to it tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE   FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:17 pm

It's not time yet........also thats IF I get a chance.........to actually listen
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

Male Number of posts : 1423
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE   FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:25 pm

HAHA.. you miss something about marriage? Impossible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE   FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:55 pm

^^ Hahaha....nah inshaAllah I'll see Cool
Back to top Go down
Brother Noor

Male Number of posts : 14
Religion : Islam- Muslim
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE   FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:49 am

I listened to this but as a bonus I WENT TO THE A-Z OF LOVE AND MERCY course taught by Sh Tawfique..
and might I say subhanAllah what an excellent course it was
i did the exam recently it wasnt exactly easy iA i pass but if not ill take it again..

the course is soo worth it though so if it happens again try and go to it inshAllah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE   FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE WEBINAR TONIGHT - MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Links & Events :: Links & Events-
Jump to: