Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Where is Allah

Go down 
+2
Nisaa
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Where is Allah - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Some teabags have tags.

Now I wonder if it's possible to study all about each and every single group. I'll be old and frail. =/

I kinda feel like I'm in limbo. I dunno.. it gets confusing when you don't know much. =(

Oh and an actual aqeedah question, we affirm Allah speaks in whatever befits His manner because the Qur'an is the word of Allah and Allah spoke to Musa alayhis salaam

The word "voice" can that be used?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:23 pm

^ Theres only when group you need to know about, when you know about them you know the rest are on baatil by default

Quote :
You ask about which group you should join.

I advise you to aid the truth and Tawhid (pure monotheism) and its adherents, and to search for those who best fulfill this description and be patient alongside them, as Allah Said to His Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم): {“And be patient alongside those who call upon their Lord in the morning and afternoon, seeking His Face…”} [al-Kahf; 28]

You have to first know and learn the truth and Tawhid in order to know its adherents, because people are recognized in light of the truth. So, if you come to know the closest people to the call to Tawhid, hold tightly to their friendship and help them as much as you can.

Beware of blind allegiance to personalities, as this will block you off from much good.

The people of the truth that I advise you to stick with must combine these important characteristics:

* they adhere to the belief of Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah
* they follow the Prophetic method in calling to Tawhid and disassociating themselves from shirk
* they do this openly, just as Prophet Ibrahim and his followers did
* they do not have blind allegiance except to textual evidence
* they do their part in aiding and giving victory to the Religion
* they are not hurt by those who oppose them or betray them, as in the description of the Ta’ifah al-Mansurah (the Victorious Group – may Allah make us from it)…”

That was taken from brother Abu Sabaya's blog (fakkAllah asrahu)
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Quote :
Some teabags have tags.

And some come without even bags nono

Quote :
Now I wonder if it's possible to study all about each and every single group. I'll be old and frail. =/

Not really, if you want to focus on just the mainstream groups then that you can do easily in 3 years.

Quote :
I dunno.. it gets confusing when you don't know much. =(

I know the feeling.

Quote :
Oh and an actual aqeedah question, we affirm Allah speaks in whatever befits His manner because the Qur'an is the word of Allah and Allah spoke to Musa alayhis salaam

The word "voice" can that be used?

According to salafis it can, but according to the other 'ulamaa it can't be used.
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:47 pm

A teabag without a bag is tea. Not a teabag. =/

Salafis say it's okay to say voice? Really?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Quote :
A teabag without a bag is tea. Not a teabag. =/

Don't be a kalpun Neutral

Quote :
Salafis say it's okay to say voice? Really?

Aye, as far as i've learnt that's what they believe, whether they all believe it is a different story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 pm

^ What do you think if someone says Allah laughs ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Quote :
^ What do you think if someone says Allah laughs ?

I say i don't know any basis for it, i affirm the sifah in the way Allaah intended, like how imaam ahmad rahimahullaah said: al-istiwaa'u kamaa akhbar, laa kamaa yukhtaru lil bashar.

And as you know when the term 'dha7ika' is used in regards to Rasoolullaah sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam in the ahaadeeth then it means smile and not laugh, so for a person to say in regards to Allaah that it means laugh and not smile, or smile and not laugh, then he'd be picking and choosing and attributing Allaah with something which Allaah has not attributed Himself with.
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Admin wrote:

Don't be a kalpun Neutral

Aye, as far as i've learnt that's what they believe, whether they all believe it is a different story.

Cause you got dissed haha.

That's funny, I didn't read it or learn it from a salafi though, urdu word was awaaz, meaning voice. I know we affirm sound, otherwise how did Musa alayhis salaam hear Allah? But it was translated as "voice" help I ask.. *shrugs*

Anyone have any good lectures cause I can't read online, about Allah's Names and Attributes? I don't want our belief concerning them, I want like in depth meaning of Allah's names cause they say if you wanna strengthen your imaan find out about Allah and His attributes.. and the only two I listened to aren't talking about what I want, I did learn from them but I want something more like what I asked...

If there isn't, is there any trusted book? Please post links. JazakAllahu khair
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Quote :
Cause you got dissed haha.

That never happened >_>

Quote :
That's funny, I didn't read it or learn it from a salafi though, urdu word was awaaz, meaning voice. I know we affirm sound, otherwise how did Musa alayhis salaam hear Allah? But it was translated as "voice" help I ask.. *shrugs*

He heard in the way Allaah intended for him to hear, to say that moosa 'alayhis salaam couldn't have heard Allaah if it wasn't via sound is to say that Allaah is like His creation, remember that wahi came to Rasoolullaah Sallallaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam without sound, as you most likely have seen in the ahaadeeth where Rasoolullaah Sallallaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam would be silent, or break out in a sweat etc and then say that Allaah has revealed an aayah and he (Sallallaahu 'Alayhi wa sallam) would recite the aayah, so Allaah is not limited to what our understanding knows.

Sound and voice uses the same word in arabic, so it's the same as i said earlier.

And although english translations don't count, but the english translation of fiqh al akbar by yahya an ninowy says: Allah Ta’ala is attributed with Kalam which is unlike our speech, as it is neither by means of organs, parts, limbs, sounds, nor letters (alphabets).

Quote :

Anyone have any good lectures cause I can't read online, about Allah's Names and Attributes? I don't want our belief concerning them, I want like in depth meaning of Allah's names cause they say if you wanna strengthen your imaan find out about Allah and His attributes.. and the only two I listened to aren't talking about what I want, I did learn from them but I want something more like what I asked...

I don't know of any No

Quote :
If there isn't, is there any trusted book? Please post links.

You're not able to read arabic books yet right? Otherwise you could have read al-asmaa was sifaat of imaam bayhaqi rahimahullaah.
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Like my brother says "just cause you can't take it"

I see that what I said might've sounded wrong but I know like we don't liken to the creation... I guess I will remain confused until I get some proper knowledge on the subject. How come learning aqeedah and stuff isn't so stressed.. unless maybe when I keep going I'll learn some more. ^_^

I can't read Arabic, I'm no where near being able to read Arabic..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Quote :
How come learning aqeedah and stuff isn't so stressed..

The best thing to do would be to teach the athari 'aqeedah, as that's the easiest ans shortest to learn.

Quote :
I can't read Arabic, I'm no where near being able to read Arabic..

It won't take you long to get there In-Shaa Allaah.
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Can you say aaqaa dow jahaan for the messenger of Allah Sallallahu alayhi wa

Allah is the master of the worlds though.. right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Well i don't know what exactly aaqa means though i know the brillo pads like it a lot.

But if it's the urdu equivalent of "sayyid" then it will be persmissable.
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 pm

No it says aqaa

I don't wanna say it if it's wrong. =( I hope I'm not reading today..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Now what does aaqa mean?
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Master
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Its used in the context of Rasulullah Sallallahu alayhi wa being master of the humans in both worlds, with Allah the Master of the worlds....?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:51 pm

If it's used like that then it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:35 pm

So..

How do you know which is the correct aqeedah?

Can I ask.. why is there so many divisions? Is it just going to keep getting worse? Like how ignorance will prevail... then how will we know what's right or wrong?

Them times are well scary, always makes me feel alone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Quote :
How do you know which is the correct aqeedah?

The correct 'aqeedah is that held by the previous classical 'ulamaa, if something comes from a new person and it's different to what the previous 'ulamaa said then more likely than not it will be baatil.

Quote :
Can I ask.. why is there so many divisions? Is it just going to keep getting worse? Like how ignorance will prevail... then how will we know what's right or wrong?

There are divisions because of peoples different understandings and interpretations. yes it will continue to get worse just like everything else in the world, In-Shaa Allaah you won't be alive by the time that era comes so you don't have to worry about that, however i've heard some scholars saying (and i don't know what's their source) that a time will come when the strongest muslim alive will be the one who just about remembers the shahaadah, but i don't know about its authenticity.
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Yeah I heard that too, they will say they we heard our (something)parents say it...

=(

And then a shahaba asked "what use will that be?" or something like that, and then the person narrating it looked away, this happened like three times and then he said "it'll save them from the fire"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Aye that's the one.
Back to top Go down
Maasiji
Innallaaha Ma'as Saabireen
Maasiji

Female Number of posts : 249
Religion : ISLAM
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:51 pm

i have a question, i don't know why but i m too scared to ask u today SubhanAllah
Back to top Go down
Maasiji
Innallaaha Ma'as Saabireen
Maasiji

Female Number of posts : 249
Religion : ISLAM
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Nisaa wrote:
Can you say aaqaa dow jahaan for the messenger of Allah Sallallahu alayhi wa

Allah is the master of the worlds though.. right?

i have heard in urdu bayaan..........sarkaar-e-do Aalam Sallallahu alayhi wa , is that same?

Maasiji wrote:
i have a question, i don't know why but i m too scared to ask u today SubhanAllah

my question is abt whdatul wajood (polytheism), i never heard deobandi following such a thing, although i m not much aware of them, but still. where did you get that from?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Quote :
i have a question, i don't know why but i m too scared to ask u today

You could ask, i wouldn't bite your head off thumbs up

Quote :
sarkaar-e-do Aalam , is that same?

if its meaning is as i think it is then it's fine.

Quote :
my question is abt whdatul wajood (polytheism), i never heard deobandi following such a thing, although i m not much aware of them, but still. where did you get that from?

wahdatul wujood doesn't mean polytheism, it means 'unity of being' ya'ni that nothing exists but Allaah, have you not heard time and again in urdu nazams the term "laa mawjooda illallaah"?

As for where i came up with that many deobandis believe it, that's from their own books, like moulana ashraf ali thanwi says in "Furu'-ul-Iman", and from the mouths of deobandi 'ulamaa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Allah   Where is Allah - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Allah
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Learn About Islam :: Aqeedah-
Jump to: