Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

How do you pray Salatul Tahujud?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hamza

Male Number of posts : 5
Religion : Muslim
Registration date : 2008-07-02

How do you pray Salatul Tahujud? Empty
PostSubject: How do you pray Salatul Tahujud?   How do you pray Salatul Tahujud? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Beginners guide please and please be patient with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you pray Salatul Tahujud?   How do you pray Salatul Tahujud? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:31 pm

I'll try and find a step by step guide inshAllah, but i have only this for now Smile

Tahajjud – to wake up in the middle of the night for Tahajjud salaah is very beneficial. Allah SWT is very appreciative of this salaah. This is the one which brings the most rewards of all nafl salaah.
One should perform anything from four to twelve rakaahs for the Tahajjud salaah.
A narration relates that four rakaahs of Tahajjud is equal to four rakaahs performed on Laylatul Qadr. The performance brings one closer to Allah, is kaffara for previous sins and it is prohibitive for future sins. Allah SWT bestows his rahma to those who get up to recite this salaah.
Allah SWT sends a message in the last part of the night saying if there is any appeal to Him, it shall be answered and if there is one seeking His forgiveness, he shall be forgiven. The doors of His mercy are opened and this is the time when prayers are accepted. One should take advantage of performing this salaah in the month of Ramadhaan and perform this salaah before suhoor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you pray Salatul Tahujud?   How do you pray Salatul Tahujud? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:51 pm

How To Pray Tahajjud

More Nafl Salaah here
Back to top Go down
Hamza

Male Number of posts : 5
Religion : Muslim
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: How do you pray Salatul Tahujud?   How do you pray Salatul Tahujud? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:22 pm

May Allah bless you with nothing but good and raise your status in Jannah.

I will have a read and Inshallah if i have any questions il come back to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you pray Salatul Tahujud?   How do you pray Salatul Tahujud? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:37 pm

Hamza wrote:
May Allah bless you with nothing but good and raise your status in Jannah.

I will have a read and Inshallah if i have any questions il come back to you.

Ameen wa iyyak embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you pray Salatul Tahujud?   How do you pray Salatul Tahujud? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you pray Salatul Tahujud?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Learn About Islam :: Learn About Islam-
Jump to: