Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Love Your Mother

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Love Your Mother Empty
PostSubject: Love Your Mother   Love Your Mother Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Love Your Mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Your Mother   Love Your Mother Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:26 pm

(Please remember the writer in your duaas, inshAllah)

I swear when i look at the beauty of creation i feel like i want to cry.
My mother to me is so dear.

Why is it that they would without a second thought give their lives for ours?
Why is it that they would carry us in their arms or push you in our pram even if thier limbs hurt but they will never think of blaming us for the pain.
Where does my pain start and the concern of my mother end?
Why is it they will go without so that you can have clothes on your back?
Why is it that the bond is so dear that only a mother can understand?
Why is it they would look from the window not sleep till they knew we were safe?
Why is it they would never eat until they knew we were done?
Why is it that the jewel in our lives we take for granted?
Why is it they remember so much about us but we remember them so little?

We caused you much pain oh mother. Many times we hang our heads in shame as we remember our wrongs. We remember that when our father punished us it was your hands that stopped him. it was your hands that brought us food it was in your lap that we rest our heads and cried and we had no shame.
We cling to the hope that that the tears will be forgotten in the life yet to come where we will swim in the mercy of our Rubb and you will light up Jannah with your smile.
If i close my eyes i can remember how you smell, your soft thin fingers on my face the feel of your lips as you kissed my eyes.

Does the enemy of Allah belive they can torture us? The pain is the look in our mothers face when we know we leave them for the last time. The pain is feeling the softness of their skin against ours for the last time. The pain is knowing that our ears will never hear that voice again asking us if we are well.
kill us, imprison us do as you wish but these hearts remember seeing tears fall from the beauttiful eyes of our mothers. We will move mountains if it means they will stop.

You told us oh mother of mine that you have 5 fingers and that no matter which finger gets cut off it will hurt the same, we say to you that we only had one heart and we did not know that the moment you held us that it would belong to you forever. People came and went but you were always there.
We are the fruits of your duas and yours is the dua that Allah(swt) will never refuse.

May Allah(swt) admit our mothers into Jannah for fufilling their duties upon the sons and daughthers of this Ummah. Ameen

May Allah(swt) show them more mercy then they showed us when we were small. Ameen
Back to top Go down
umm uthman
RosePetal
umm uthman

Female Number of posts : 606
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Love Your Mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Your Mother   Love Your Mother Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:26 pm

JazakAllahu khair urby Smile the frst part makes one appreciate our Mum's...n then it's kinda hearbreaking:

"The pain is the look in our mothers face when we know we leave them for the last time. The pain is feeling the softness of their skin against ours for the last time. The pain is knowing that our ears will never hear that voice again asking us if we are well."

n sweet : we say to you that we only had one heart and we did not know that the moment you held us that it would belong to you forever.

and Aameen to the dua's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Your Mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Your Mother   Love Your Mother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Your Mother
Page 1 of 1