Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

The Mercy, Greatness and Grandeur Of Allah Ta'ala.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abu Fauzi

Male Number of posts : 83
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2010-09-24

The Mercy, Greatness and Grandeur Of Allah Ta'ala. Empty
PostSubject: The Mercy, Greatness and Grandeur Of Allah Ta'ala.   The Mercy, Greatness and Grandeur Of Allah Ta'ala. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 10:46 am

As-Salaam alaikum,
While commenting on Allah's Mercy and meditating upon our Creator's Greatness and Grandeur, Sheikh Ahmad Sam'ani, may Allah be Merciful to him, observed that:-

"Even if you are overcome by many great sins, the Creator's Love
will not leave you, for sinning is your attribute, but love is His
attribute. The attributes of weak and insignificant temporal things
do not detract from the attributes of the Subtle and Aware Eternal
God.

The Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said, relating the words of his Lord, "If My Servant encounters Me with offenses that fill the earth, I will encounter him with their like of Forgiveness, and I don't care."

Yahya Ibn Mu'az said, "Even if the servant sins and he does not care, he has a Lord who forgives sins, and does not care."

When you sin, He calls you ignorant so that He may pardon you, just as He called Adam ignorant: 'HE WAS IGNORANT, WRONGDOING' (33:72)

When you bear witness, He calls you 'Knowledgeable' so that He may accept you: 'ALLAH BEARS WITNESS THAT THERE IS NO god BUT HE, AS DO THE ANGELS AND THE POSSESSORS OF KNOWLEDGE' (3:18)

For further reading on this, see:
(Sam'ani 1989, pp. 337-38),
Rawh al-arwah fi Sharh asma al-malik al-fattah.
Back to top Go down

The Mercy, Greatness and Grandeur Of Allah Ta'ala.
Page 1 of 1