Darul Ilm

Darul Ilm

HomePortalFAQRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Share | 

Absolute Existence Of Allah and Our Non-Existence.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abu Fauzi

Male Number of posts : 65
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Absolute Existence Of Allah and Our Non-Existence.   Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:59 pm

As-Salaam alaikum,

Sometimes you and I say, 'I can do this or that', but we should actually say 'with my Lord's Power I may do this.. do that'. If Allah Ta'ala supports me I may stand up, and if He helps me I will be successful. In otherwords, we must know that we are nothing... saying 'I can do' or 'I am able to do'.. is shameful. Who are we? We are nothing!!

My Teacher used to say that our existence is like the existence through a mirror. You may look and see yourself reflected there, inside the mirror... but that which you see cannot claim to have an existence. Your existence is not there in the one you see in the mirror. It simply cannot be. In reality, it is just your IMAGE, your Shadow. A photograph does not exist even if it looks like it.

The Existence of Allah Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala is from eternal up to pre-eternal. There is none except Him. In existence there is only Allah... there is nothing else. WAHID-UN-AHAD (The Unique, the One).. We are nothing.

As for him who declares an existence for himself, he is making partnership to Allah (Shirk).. Allah does not care about making partnership anyway; because basically there is nothing other than Him. But Allah like His Servants to keep good manners. For this reason, Shari'a and the high Orders of Tariqats came to take away this claim from the world.
Back to top Go down

Absolute Existence Of Allah and Our Non-Existence.
Page 1 of 1