Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

HHUGS: 10 Years of HHUGS - Anniversary Dinner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
al-Afghanee
Advanced Member

Male Number of posts : 579
Religion : al Islaam
Registration date : 2008-08-14

HHUGS: 10 Years of HHUGS - Anniversary Dinner  Empty
PostSubject: HHUGS: 10 Years of HHUGS - Anniversary Dinner    HHUGS: 10 Years of HHUGS - Anniversary Dinner  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:34 am

HHUGS: 10 Years of HHUGS - Anniversary Dinner  HHUGS

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF HHUGS

CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW:
http://www.hhugs.org.uk/bookings

SUNDAY 14th DECEMBER

Central London Venue, W2 (TBA)

Doors open at 4pm

EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (until 30th November) : £25 per person - or Book your table for 10 for £225

STANDARD TICKET: £30 - or Book your table for 10 for £270

Doors open at 4pm

Event fully segregated-children need to be seated according to section

Join us to celebrate a decade of HHUGS: a beacon of light to families in your community!

Enjoy a memorable evening at a deluxe central London venue with a delicious 3 course meal , in the company of our eminent guests:

Moazzam Begg
Victoria Brittain
Uthman Lateef
Imam Shakeel Begg
Haris Farooqi
Adnan Rashid
Imam Wasim Kempson
Sheikh Shoeib Aly

HHUGS is the only UK registered charity providing financial, emotional, and practical support and advice to Muslim households impacted by anti-terror legislation.

For every arrest and detention a home has been raided and ravaged and a family has suffered the loss of a loved one, a bread winner, a dear husband, a much loved son. These are homes where life will never be the same.

"Today our brothers are routinely being taken from their homes, households are wrecked and they are held often without charge, and when they are charged families are often left alone by the masjids and often by their own communities. HHUGS helps these sisters and families in need."
- Lauren Booth, English broadcaster, journalist and pro-Palestinian activist.

"My once cheerful husband became severely depressed and turned into a shell of his former self. He tried to commit suicide several times because he couldn’t cope with his situation. Our future as a family was bleak and very uncertain. The family was devastated…."
- [Umm Aishah]

“I sincerely believe that if it hadn’t been for HHUGS, I would have struggled to get back on my own two feet and support my wife and children again. I can honestly say that Allah helped me through my hard times by sending me practical help and support through HHUGS.”
- [Abu Bakr]

“Throughout everything, the only thing that kept us going was the emotional and financial support we received from HHUGS. HHUGS was there when no one else was.”
- [Umm Aishah]

“HHUGS provided us with 24 hour emotional support when times got really difficult.”
- [Ali]

“Without HHUGS I would be so lost”.
- [Aishah]

"… Don’t let good organisations like this disappear… we have to have the guts, we have to have the will, we have to have the determination to support them"
- Mohamed Ali Harrath, the founder and CEO of the Islam Channel.

CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW:

For more information, please contact on 0207 733 2104 or fundraising@hhugs.org.uk

SPONSORED BY:

Moving Home Company
Eden Estates
Lewisham Islamic Centre
Back to top Go down
al-Afghanee
Advanced Member

Male Number of posts : 579
Religion : al Islaam
Registration date : 2008-08-14

HHUGS: 10 Years of HHUGS - Anniversary Dinner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHUGS: 10 Years of HHUGS - Anniversary Dinner    HHUGS: 10 Years of HHUGS - Anniversary Dinner  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:03 pm

HHUGS: 10 Years of HHUGS - Anniversary Dinner  HHUGS2

CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW:

For more information, please contact on 0207 733 2104
or [email]fundraising@hhugs.org.uk[/email]
Back to top Go down

HHUGS: 10 Years of HHUGS - Anniversary Dinner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Links & Events :: Links & Events-
Jump to: