Number of posts : 579
Location : London
Religion : al Islaam
Registration date : 2008-08-14
|Subject: Halaqat Al Mu'minaat: Weekly Study Circles for Sisters on Sundays (Ramadhaan 2014) Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:36 pm|| |
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,
Al Mu'minaat Weekly Study Circles for Sisters:
Alhamdulillaah Al Mu'minaat are resuming the Halaqat for all sisters from Sunday 29th June 2014 and will be on going until further notice every Sunday, the weekly Islamic study circles are unlike any other giving sisters who attend the unique opportunity to seek beneficial knowledge, enabling them to raise their eemaan and consciousness of Allah as well as to take part in activities to increase sisterhood insha'allaah.
There's no need to struggle on your own with learning the Qur'an- attain help and become motivated to read the Book of Allah by joining this free Qur'an circle taking place every Sunday throughout Ramadhaan. The Halaqat sessions will be conducted, taught and supervised by various Shaykhaat and Al Mu'minaat Daa’iyyat, each study circle is followed by an interactive activity organised and conducted by the Al Mu'minaat team. All sisters are welcome, it is never too late to start attending however we advise you to be a regular attendee in order to fully benefit from the development programmes and sisterhood building activities.
12.00pm to 2.00pm
No advanced registration/ booking required
Free admission- women only
We kindly request no boys above 7 years of age
Novice learners and complete beginners all welcome
The Majlis (Ground Floor),
Tayyibun Tarbiyyah Centre,
25 Hessel Street (off Commercial Road)
London E1 2LR
Map: Streetmap.co.uk- search results for e1 2lr
Tube: Whitechapel, Aldgate East
Bus: D3, 15, 25, 106, 115, 205, 254
Towards a Righteous Ummah
Office: 0207 702 7254
* Please note as stated this Al Mu'minaat Halaqat are open only to sisters insha'allah; Al Mu'minaat is a project dedicated to sisters run by the sisters of the Tayyibun Institute
* Free entrance, no pre-booking required
* No booking or registration required, simply attend at the Ground Floor of the Tayyibun Tarbiyyah Centre at 12pm.
* We do not permit any external recording or publicity of any kind at our programmes
* We maintain a full 100% gender segregation policy.