Number of posts : 579
Location : London
Religion : al Islaam
Registration date : 2008-08-14
|Subject: EXCLUSIVE: The Miracle of The Qur'an Seminar (LONDON, Regents Park Mosque, 02/11/13) Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:24 am|| |
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,
Tayyibun Institute in partnership with The Islamic Cultural Centre (Regents Park Mosque) & Al Muntada al Islami Trust presents:
The Miracles of The Qur'an Seminar
A free 1 day Certified Educational Seminar delivered by 5 Esteemed Scholars & Professionals
A One Day Seminar on the Miracles of the Qur'an with notable Shuyukh from the Miracles in Revelation Committee and experts in the field of Medical Science.
Join us in experiencing and learning about all the wonders of the Qur'an and the scientific accuracy of the noble Book of Allah (swt).
Date: Saturday 2nd November 2013 (A One Day Certified Seminar)
Venue: The Islamic Cultural Centre
(Regents Park Mosque),
146 Park Road,
London, NW8 7RG
Train- Baker Street
Time: 12.00pm- Maghrib
Scholars & Professionals:
* Shaykh Dr. Abdullah al Muslih (Head of Miracles in Revelation Committee & Senior Scholar)
* Dr. Mohamed al Barr (Head of the Medical Science Committee)
* Dr. Mohamed Harriri (Dean of the Science College)
* Dr. Abdullah al-Haifi (Manager of the Miracles in Revelation Committee)
* Dr. Abdullah Ba Othman (Consultant in Children's Medicine)
* Lectures will be delivered in English and Arabic lectures will be translated live
* Powerpoint presentations will be utilised
* Free entry no booking required
* Please forward and invite all
Free admission- All brothers, sisters and people of faiths welcome (no registration required).
Tayyibun Institute UK
For the Teachings of Qur'an and Sunnah
*Tayyibun Institute is a non-partisan organisation, we are not affiliated with any groups or Islamic organisations. We welcome all students of knowledge.