Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Empty
PostSubject: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Assalaamu 3aleykum,

A look at the early history of Islam from the time of Uthman Ibn Affan..until Abdullah Ibn Azzubair.
CD-1: The life of Uthman Ibn Affan: His Khilafa and the begining of the Fitnah.
CD-2: The beginings of the Fitnah(cont). The assassination of Uthman and the pledge to Ali.
CD-3: Ali regains the provinces and the Army of Aisha, Talha, and Azzubair.
CD-4: The Battle of Al-Jamal and the Battle of Siffin.
CD-5: The Battle of Siffin (cont). The emergence of the Khawaarij. The assassination of Ali. The Khilafa of Al-Hassan Ibn Ali and Muawiah.
CD-6: Muawiah (cont). Yazeed Ibn Muawiah. The martyrdom of Al Hussein Ibn Ali and Abdullah Ibn Azzubair.

Download (100mb)

Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:11 am

What are we meant to be downloading? 0
Back to top Go down
al_islam
Banned

Male Number of posts : 35
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:14 am

Salam,

Interesting, but I need the authors/compilors etc.....

The battle of Jamal and Siffin are highly misunderstood by our shia counterparts and when they realise that they werent as bad as they are made out to be and theres no reason to hate....Shia ism starts to get blown awaaaaaay.

ws
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

Male Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:19 am

Black_Flag wrote:
What are we meant to be downloading? 0

aswrwb,

Looks like the word "Download" there is a link.

Quote :
The battle of Jamal and Siffin are highly misunderstood by our shia counterparts and when they realise that they werent as bad as they are made out to be and theres no reason to hate....Shia ism starts to get blown awaaaaaay.

There's so many things wrong with Shia-ism it's surprising anyone could believe in such nonsense eek.

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OH-REALLY?.com

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:21 am

Excuse my computer ignorance Abu Sulayman Rubeyes
Back to top Go down
al_islam
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:24 am

[quote="Z-Blade"]
Black_Flag wrote:

aswrwb,

There's so many things wrong with Shia-ism it's surprising anyone could believe in such nonsense eek.

Wassalam.

Salam,

Shias belive in Shia Ism lol! .....

May Allah Guide Them.
Back to top Go down
al_islam
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:25 am

Black_Flag wrote:
Excuse my computer ignorance Abu Sulayman Rubeyes

salam

jus click on the Download Button.

its not your fault...it s not very obvious.

ws
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:28 am

al_islam wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:

aswrwb,

Wassalam.

Salam,

Shias belive in Shia Ism lol! .....

May Allah Guide Them.

wswrwb,

I told the sister already above tongue. LoL!

Ameen bro, Ameen! I actually had a Shia friend before LOL, he was really a good guy, quite the gentleman : O. He got me interested in learning about Shiaism (to try to revert him to True Islam :') ), or I wouldn't really bother tongue.

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
al_islam
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:34 am

[quote="Z-Blade"][quote="al_islam"][quote="Z-Blade"]
Black_Flag wrote:

Ameen bro, Ameen! I actually had a Shia friend before LOL, he was really a good guy, quite the gentleman : O. He got me interested in learning about Shiaism (to try to revert him to True Islam :') ), or I wouldn't really bother tongue.

Wassalam.

OH...I just thought I Would say it gon forum as other people may get confused as well.

Send him my way...Lets see if I can get him to see the light.

Also theres a brother called Muhammad1428 on ummah....and he posts my convo's with him on shia ism .... shia ism. Remember the thread Z ?
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:51 am

al_islam wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:

Wassalam.

OH...I just thought I Would say it gon forum as other people may get confused as well.

Also theres a brother called Muhammad1428 on ummah....and he posts my convo's with him on shia ism .... shia ism. Remember the thread Z ?

LOL! I did say it up there on the forum :/ tongue.

Hmmm, I'm not in contact with him any more eek. I may phone him inshaAllah, but it's been way over a year now lol.

Yeah, but he's a Sunni now, so I don't see why he should be having any problems? scratch

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down
al_islam
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:54 am

Z-Blade wrote:
al_islam wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:

Wassalam.

Hmmm, I'm not in contact with him any more eek. I may phone him inshaAllah, but it's been way over a year now lol.

Yeah, but he's a Sunni now, so I don't see why he should be having any problems? scratch

Wassalam.

He isnt having problems...He is an intelligent guy and mashallah has much to discuss and offer.

Lets not talk about this anymore....backbiting.
Back to top Go down
Z-Blade
Z-Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:23 pm

al_islam wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:
al_islam wrote:
Z-Blade wrote:

Wassalam.

Wassalam.

He isnt having problems...He is an intelligent guy and mashallah has much to discuss and offer.

Lets not talk about this anymore....backbiting.

LOL! My intention was not to backbite, it would be understandable if the brother wanted a few things answered that's all. From what I've seen, he's a pretty good brother mashaAllah.

But as you please bro :').

Wassalam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:58 pm

Assalaamu 3aleykum,

Quote :
Interesting, but I need the authors/compilors etc.....

Al7amdulillah all of the sources in these series lectures are from Ahlu Sunnah wal jamaa3ah, it's a must listen for everyone...

Quote :
Excuse my computer ignorance Abu Sulayman

Al 3udhr bil jahl roll eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:32 pm

The speaker is kemal el makki, if you kept your mouse over the link you'd see the name.

and abu sulayman you cuda made the link bold so that it stands out more nono
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Quote :
The speaker is kemal el makki

Yeh, forgot to mention that smack head

Quote :
and abu sulayman you cuda made the link bold so that it stands out more

kk will do next time Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba   The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fitan during the time of the Sahaba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Multimedia Section :: Islamic Lectures-
Jump to: