Prayer Makes Perfect
FIQH OF SALAH
By Shaykh Bilal Ismail
- NEW TO ALKAUTHAR -
- LIMITED SPACES SO BOOK YOUR SEAT TODAY -
- MOTHER & CHILDREN ROOM NOW AVAILABLE -
all, insha Allah you are all doing great. This is a message from
AlKauthar Bradford (UK) inviting you to our upcoming course. Join us for
a great weekend studying and understanding the ins and outs of Salaah
(Prayer). This course is like none other, you will insha Allah leave
with a better connection to your Salaah which will ultimately help you
improve your relationship with your Lord and make better your duniya and
DON'T MISS OUT!
Enrol today: http://www.alkauthar.org/course_enrol.php?course=373
Weekend Experience on the 23-24th of February 2013
Bradford, Venue to be confirmed.
£60.00 with full access to audio after the course, comprehensive course folder, free refreshments and snacks throughout the day and insha Allah great company from the instructor, students and volunteers! University Level Standard.
What is the course all about?
1. Understanding the importance and value of the Prayer.
2. Understanding all about the actions before Prayer such as the adhān, iqāmah and walking to the Prayer.
3. Deep understanding of building khushūʿ in the Prayer.
4. Strong understanding of the fiqh of Prayer and how to understand its rulings when a person makes a mistake.
5. Understanding everything about the prostrations of forgetfulness and following the imām.
6. Understanding the most important mistakes that people make in Prayer.
7. Answering the most important and frequent questions that people have about Prayer.
1. Introduction to Ṣalāh
2. The Importance of Prayer
3. Proofs for the obligation of Prayer
4. Other people with regards the obligation of Prayer
5. Establishing the Prayer
6. Adhān and Iqāmah
7. Conditions of Prayer
8. Manner of walking to the Prayer
9. 40 ways of building Khushūʿ
10. The pillars of Prayer
11. Obligatory actions in Prayer
12. Important matters about the manner of Prayer
13. Prostration of forgetfulness
14. Leading others in Prayer
To read more about the course and the instructor here:
If you have any questions or require further information please feel free to contact us:
t: 07800 500 313 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | w: www.alkauthar.org