Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Please help! Awrah of a young woman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CA TEAM

Male Number of posts : 101
Religion : ISLAM
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Please help! Awrah of a young woman Empty
PostSubject: Please help! Awrah of a young woman   Please help! Awrah of a young woman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Sidi Ustadh Mohammed Daniel,

I sometimes read and post on a popular forum on the internet and yesterday I was shocked to find that a person had posted a link to a sport video that should not only showed a man in shorts above the knee, but also young women dressed in short skirts and t-shirts. I wrote a polite note telling the brother that he should not post such links that show the ‘awrah’. My post was deleted and these were some of the comments that were posted which I found fairly sad because they are responsible people in their communities and one is even a translator of Islamic texts.

To see Shaikh Mohammed's intelligent response to the question click http://cordobaacademy.lefora.com/2011/11/14/the-awrah-of-young-women/#post2
Back to top Go down

Please help! Awrah of a young woman
Page 1 of 1