Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,Al Mu'minaat
and the Tayyibun Institute
present .....Mini Seminar: MarriageA Lifetime Commitment
A sisters only event addressing the foundation of marriage as ordained from the blessed heavens and the way of the Prophets of Allah (swt). Marriage is from the necessity of a Muslim and Muslimah in order to protect themselves from widespread immoral practices that are rampant today.
In this seminar the scholars will discuss matters related to the maintenance of marriage and nurturing a harmonious home addressing such topics as the necessity of marriage, maintaining a happy and wholesome relationship, marital discord- etiquettes, causes and solutions.Date:
Thursday 28th April 2011Venue:
Tayyibun Tarbiyyah Centre,
25 Hessel Street (off Commercial Road)
London E1 2LR
* Shaykh Salim al-Amry (UAE, Peace TV)
* Shaykh Mohammad Yusri (Egypt)
* Dr. Khalid Khan (IslamQA) Note: Male speakers will be fully segregated from the female audience.
Free admission- All sisters welcome.
No advanced registration/ booking required.
Wasalaamu Alaikum,Al Mu'minaatTowards a Righteous Ummah
Al Mu'minaat, a project dedicated to sisters by the sisters of the Tayyibun Institute* Please note as stated this Seminar is open only to Sisters insha'allaah.
* We do not permit any external recording or publicity at any of our programmes.
* We maintain a full 100% segregation policy.