Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

~ Three Things ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

~ Three Things ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Three Things ~   ~ Three Things ~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:40 am

On the authority of Ja’far ibn Burqân who said “I came to know that Salman al-Fârsî (ra) used to say:

“Three things make me laugh and three things make me cry. I laugh at the one who is hopeful of the world yet death seeks him; the one who is neglectful (of his Lord) while he is not neglected (by Him); the one who laughs at the top of his voice, while he does not know whether he is pleasing his Lord or displeasing Him. Three things make me cry: parting from our beloved Muhammad (Sallallahu alayhi wa) and his Companions; the terror of the onset of the pangs of death and the standing in front of the Lord of the Worlds while not knowing whether I will be turned towards the Fire or Paradise”.

SOURCE
Back to top Go down

~ Three Things ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Learn About Islam :: Learn About Islam-
Jump to: