Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Memory Cards/Readers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Memory Cards/Readers Empty
PostSubject: Memory Cards/Readers   Memory Cards/Readers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 am

What is the difference between these two...? scratch

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Ericsson-Memory-Stick-Reader/dp/B001MHBF7W/ref=pd_cp_ce_3

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Ericsson-Ccr-70-Card-Reader/dp/B001669QCU/ref=pd_bxgy_ce_img_c

And should I get a 4gb memory card for my phone or an 8gb one...I only need to store pics/messages/vids...not really any audio files.
Back to top Go down
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Memory Cards/Readers   Memory Cards/Readers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:55 am

This is my guess

A memory card actually stores everything and the reader just reads >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory Cards/Readers   Memory Cards/Readers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:08 am

Did you post that accidently? buttkick

i meant the difference between the two card reader usb thing!
Back to top Go down
umm uthman
RosePetal
umm uthman

Female Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Memory Cards/Readers   Memory Cards/Readers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:39 am

aswrwb

It looks a pretty handy gadget - saves all the Bluetoothing 4rm phone 2 comp? And you can use it as a normal memory stick, is that right?

have studied both tongue n....they both do the same thing? scratch ...cept one has the model number 'Ccr-70' ? I like the 2nd one i think - but thyr both good 4rm the reviews!

Card: What's the cost difference? if it's not much, i'd go for the 8gb memory card....if so then 4gb should do you fine?

I've got a Nokia 'Micro S' memory card...reckon it would work okay with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory Cards/Readers   Memory Cards/Readers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:56 am

Yeah, and its quite cheap too! so yeah. the second one can be a USB stick too...thats the difference? scratch may go for that...should be okay for a Nokia, cus it lists all the compatible phones, right? or was that for the memory card...

around £5 or so difference...think its worth it maybe.

jazakAllah!
Back to top Go down
Al Qadr
Princess Super Mod
Al Qadr

Female Number of posts : 1129
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Memory Cards/Readers   Memory Cards/Readers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Get 8g so you can take more pics/longer vids!
Back to top Go down
http://www.me-ate-all-the-cake/fatty.com

PostSubject: Re: Memory Cards/Readers   Memory Cards/Readers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:15 pm

im thinking of going for that too...also, i need a memory stick pro duo card for auntie's camera..

this is the one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-8GB-Pro-Memory-Stick/dp/B000K7UCLU

can it only be used in cameras or in phones too?
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Memory Cards/Readers   Memory Cards/Readers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 am

Quote :
What is the difference between these two...?

There's no difference, if anything the first one is more advanced.

Quote :
can it only be used in cameras or in phones too?

Each phone takes a specific card, you can't just put anything inside, my current one takes micro mmc, my previous one took mmc, and my coming phone takes micro sd, so you can't just buy anything, you must buy the one that is meant for your phone.
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
umm uthman
RosePetal
umm uthman

Female Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Memory Cards/Readers   Memory Cards/Readers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 am

aswrwb

Have you bought it yet Urbs - jst wonderin if it worked for you? :')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memory Cards/Readers   Memory Cards/Readers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:40 am

wa alaykumus salaam

na'am, my phone one works perfect alhamdulillah, just made it a bit slow when accessing any files and stuff but thats kinda normal cus ive shifted everything on to the card tongue

the camera one, i havent been able to check properly because i dont have the charger for the camera yet smack head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory Cards/Readers   Memory Cards/Readers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory Cards/Readers
Page 1 of 1