Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Bay'atul Aqabah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Bay'atul Aqabah Empty
PostSubject: Bay'atul Aqabah   Bay'atul Aqabah Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:08 am

aswrwb

You know when the first group of people did bay'ah to rasoolullah Sallallahu alayhi wa and the pledge was called the pledge of Women cause no fighting was involved, when the Hajj time came then the other group took their pledge and their's included fighting, did the first group accept this one also? Or did they keep to what they had first pledged about, there was only 7-8 people isn't it, first time round?

JazakAllahu khair! I'm not sure if it really makes a difference? But I have been wondering for a while.. =o
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Bay'atul Aqabah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bay'atul Aqabah   Bay'atul Aqabah Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:48 pm

wswrwb

I don't get your question scratch
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Nisaa

Female Number of posts : 2677
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Bay'atul Aqabah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bay'atul Aqabah   Bay'atul Aqabah Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:10 pm

How come. I explained it all as well.

Anyway, so the first people that took the pledge, the pledge involved no fighting, the second hajj when more people came and with them there was appointed Mus'ab bin Umayr as their leader to go back to Madinah with them, in the pledge was included fighting

The 7-8 people that pledged the first with rasoolullah Sallallahu alayhi wa did they accept the fighting one also or did they keep to the one they had, I mean they must have done right...

Correct me if I'm wrong, I always forget numbers and stuff..
Back to top Go down
Admin
FrequentlyAbsent (EvenThoughFounder)
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Bay'atul Aqabah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bay'atul Aqabah   Bay'atul Aqabah Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Naturally they accepted the second one as well, when a new "ruling" comes about then it abrogates the previous one.

Unless you're asking whether they physically went to retake the bay'ah, then that i do not know.
Back to top Go down
https://darulilm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bay'atul Aqabah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bay'atul Aqabah   Bay'atul Aqabah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bay'atul Aqabah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Learn About Islam :: Seerah-
Jump to: