Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Musa (AS) and the Angel of Death...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Musa (AS) and the Angel of Death... Empty
PostSubject: Musa (AS) and the Angel of Death...   Musa (AS) and the Angel of Death... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Narrated by Abu Huraira (RA) that Rasurullah (SAW) said: "Once the Angel of Death came to Musa (AS) and said to him 'Respond to the order of your Lord!'...Musa (AS) hit the Angel over his eye and gouged it out.
The Prophet (SAW) added: 'The Angel returned to Allah and complained: 'You sent me to a slave who does not want death, rather he has ganged out my eye....Allah set the Angels eye right and said: 'Go back to My slave and ask him, Do you want life? If you wish to live long, put your hand on the back of an ox. The more hair you grasp in your hand, the more years you will live.
At this, Musa (AS) said 'Then what will happen?'... The Angel said 'Then you have to die...'
Musa (AS) said 'It is better to die now' then he invoked Allah saying 'O Lord! Let me die near the Holy Land (Palestine) by a shot of a stone."
Back to top Go down

Musa (AS) and the Angel of Death...
Page 1 of 1