Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

Many Voices, One Faith II - Islamic Fiction Stories (Islamic Writers Alliance)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AVeiled
Ummati, Ummati, Ummati
AVeiled

Female Number of posts : 289
Location : I'm Here, for now, but only yearn to be in one place; Firdows.
Religion : From the Ummah of the Beloved (s.a.w)
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Many Voices, One Faith II - Islamic Fiction Stories (Islamic Writers Alliance) Empty
PostSubject: Many Voices, One Faith II - Islamic Fiction Stories (Islamic Writers Alliance)   Many Voices, One Faith II - Islamic Fiction Stories (Islamic Writers Alliance) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:45 pm

I have read this book, and a lot of the stories are really beautiful and heart-moving, subhanAllah, although i don't really get a couple of them. The one's that stand out really affect you though, so I'd reccomend it for reading.

Description from the publisher:

TodayÆs world is indeed a global village. The wonders of technology in communication and travel have cut through the distant miles which used to separate us from one another. Many Voices, One Faith II û Islamic Fiction Stories is a literary example of the small world we are all a part of, showcasing the talents of the Islamic Writers Alliance membership which reach around the globe in their respective residences and origins. From the cover design of one of the beautiful names of Allah, beautiful and original interior illustrations, and the unique story-telling talent of the authors, their original stories combine the diversity and flavor of their backgrounds. You will find almost every region of the world exemplified in these wonderful Islamic fiction stories which skillfully and creatively present the importance of Islam in our daily lives. Many Voices, One Faith II ûIslamic Fiction Stories is an enjoyable, entertaining, and enlightening read for non-Muslims as well as Muslims. Many Voices, One Faith II ûIslamic Fiction Stories is the ultimate in the variety of selections written by some of the best Islamic Fiction authors in todayÆs fiction book markets. Read. Enjoy. Benefit.

Authors include Amatullah al Marwani, Bayan, Brandy AZ Chase, Linda D. Delgado, Judy Nelson Eldawy, Yahiya Emerick, Karen English, Fawzia Gilani, Najiyah Diana Helwani, Tahira Abdul Jalil, Irving Karchmar, Jamilah Koloctronis, S.E. Jihad Levine, J. Samia Mair, Balqees Mohammed, Enith Morillo, Sabah Negash, Camilla Sayf, Mahasin Shamsid-Deen, Umm Junayd, and Umm Juwayriyah.
Back to top Go down

Many Voices, One Faith II - Islamic Fiction Stories (Islamic Writers Alliance)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darul Ilm :: Main :: Books-
Jump to: