Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Darul Ilm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darul Ilm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterArcadeLog in
Imaam al-Shaafi’i Rahimahullaah said: ‘There is nobody except that he has someone who loves him and someone who hates him. So if that’s the case, let a person be with the people who are obedient to Allaah `Azza Wa Jall.’

The Black Banners From Khurassan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

Male Number of posts : 1423
Religion : Islam
Registration date : 2008-08-01

The Black Banners From Khurassan Empty
PostSubject: The Black Banners From Khurassan   The Black Banners From Khurassan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:03 pm

The Black Banners from Khurassan

On the authority of Thawban, the Messenger of Allah (upon whom be blessings and peace) said:The Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam said: "Before your treasure, three will kill each other -- all of them are sons of a different caliph but none will be the recipient. Then the Black Banners will appear from the East and they will kill you in a way that has never before been done by a nation."
Thawban, a companion said: 'Then he said something that I do not remember by heart' then continued to say that the Prophet, praise and peace be upon him, said: "If you see him give him your allegiance, even if you have to crawl over ice, because surely he is the Caliph of Allah, the Mahdi. If you see the black (meaning war) flags coming from Khurasan (Afghanistan), join that army, even if you have to crawl over ice, for this is the army of the Caliph, the Mahdi and no one can stop that army until it reaches Jerusalem."
(Son of Majah, Al Busiri, Al Hakim, Ahmad Nuaym, Ad-Daylami, Hasan, son of Sufyaan, and Abu Nuaym.)

Related by Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasan (Afghanistan). No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Jerusalem where they will erect their flags." (Tirmidhi)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Banners From Khurassan   The Black Banners From Khurassan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Allahu Akbar! I was shown the Army coming from Khurasan in my dream. The army that was carrying the black banner were victorious in their land and they were working their way down. Subhna'Allah reading this gives me goosebumps, I saw this happen. Subhana'Allah I get the feeling this will happen during our generation!
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

PostSubject: Re: The Black Banners From Khurassan   The Black Banners From Khurassan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:10 am

You had a dream? Really? SubhanAllah..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Banners From Khurassan   The Black Banners From Khurassan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:17 am

Abu Hafsa wrote:
You had a dream? Really? SubhanAllah..

Yes alhamdulilah, it was a very long dream. I have yet to get it interpreted however what you posted was the ending of the dream. I didn't see the Mahdi but I was searching for him, I wasn't given his name either but he was shown to me as the 'Mufti Arab' and this made lead the Muslims to victory. I made it to Khurassan when the Muslims were victorious and the 'Mufti Arab' and his army continued to move to other nations to spread 'la ilah ila Allah'. The Muslim army didn't have the modern day weapons, they were on horses and were using swords. I was shown this dream about 3 years ago(?). It was a very long dream and this is just the end of the dream.

An elderly brother who is known to be truthful and pious was shown a dream and in his dream he say Isa (A.S), as in him being here among us. And this brother's dreams are come true, ever dream he was shown turned out sahih. Subhana'Allah it is very scary, we are very close to the end. May Allah (swt) protect us from the evils of the dajjal.
Back to top Go down
Abu Hafsa
Knight of Islam
Abu Hafsa

PostSubject: Re: The Black Banners From Khurassan   The Black Banners From Khurassan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Ameen.. subhanAllah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Banners From Khurassan   The Black Banners From Khurassan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Banners From Khurassan
Page 1 of 1